• Register Today It's free!

Strut spacers

Jpatton08

Reaction score
City, State
Crossville, TN
Year, Model & Trim Level
2007 Mercury Mountaineer
There's a company called Pro tune suspension selling 3in spacers on Amazon. Anyone heard of them?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Never heard of them, and I also don't recommend doing anything over Traxda's 2.5/1.25". The reviews alone don't look all that great. Strut spacers aren't meant to push high lifts. leveling kits which push 2-3" max. I wouldn't recommend these only because I have the Traxda leveling kit + oversized tires and my joints already take a pounding.

Never heard of them, and I also don't recommend doing anything over Traxda's 2.5/1.25". The reviews alone don't look all that great. Strut spacers aren't meant to push high lifts. leveling kits which push 2-3" max. I wouldn't recommend these only because I have the Traxda leveling kit + oversized tires and my joints already take a pounding.

Is there anything wrong with using the Truxxx spacers? They're the same height as the traxda ones I believe

Is there anything wrong with using the Truxxx spacers? They're the same height as the traxda ones I believe
Those would probably be okay. Traxda bought out Truxxx so they're the same thing. It's just new-old stock. I really like my Traxda ones. Changed the entire way the truck looks and semi improved the ride.

Those would probably be okay. Traxda bought out Truxxx so they're the same thing. It's just new-old stock. I really like my Traxda ones. Changed the entire way the truck looks and semi improved the ride.

Was there a noticeable difference after putting the spacers on? Are you running oem struts?

Was there a noticeable difference after putting the spacers on? Are you running oem struts?
Yeah OEM struts, springs, the whole 9. After the lift and wheel/tires. There is about a 3 inch difference

Ok dumb question on my part... I want to raise (level ) the front of my 02 ex with the back... I was going to get the 2.5" spacers. Will that actually give me the 2.5" lift in the front? Thanks

watching some youtube I found a video with a new company supreme suspensions, looks like they are like half the price as traxda and build quality looks spot on check them out they offer 2.5 and 3 inch front and 1.5 and 2 inch rear strut spacers ..... $149.95 – $164.95

http://supremesuspensions.com

$165.40 for 2.5"front and 1.5" rear. Not bad. Products look good.

Check the reviews - I've heard many reports of these not being manufactured correctly; specifically, the holes aren't lining up and require some grinding. Was interested in these myself as they also offer higher lift options in addition to 2.5" and 1.5", but the amount of people sending them back due to fabrication problems had me worried.

There's a company called Pro tune suspension selling 3in spacers on Amazon. Anyone heard of them?
I used the 2" spacers on my 2008 Ford Explorer. They worked Great, but there was some fabrication needed. The factory strut bolts in front are to long to fit the 2" spacer, so I had to trim 1/8" off with a grinder. If your planing on the 3" you would not have this problem. I went with the 2" because I just wanted a level look.
I am running 255/75/17 = 32.1" x 10" BFG M/T tires on my factory Eddie Bauer rims no rubbing. Looks awesome i will take some pics to post

I used the 2" spacers on my 2008 Ford Explorer. They worked Great, but there was some fabrication needed. The factory strut bolts in front are to long to fit the 2" spacer, so I had to trim 1/8" off with a grinder. If your planing on the 3" you would not have this problem. I went with the 2" because I just wanted a level look.
I am running 255/75/17 = 32.1" x 10" BFG M/T tires on my factory Eddie Bauer rims no rubbing. Looks awesome i will take some pics to post

Did you get pics

Did you get pics
thumbnail

cant see the pics...

Heh, I had to create a new membership as well a while back.... no idea why, hence dacaur2..... I couldn't get access to my old one (dacaur) anymore...

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I have a set of 3.5” front and 2” rear Supreme Suspension spacers for sale of anyone needs a set. $75 + shipping

EAAEF823-1FF0-4AAD-A07D-0866EBBEC5DD.jpeg

AD58D42D-A8BB-4AE0-8F64-99147F16AE38.jpeg

B684A8E5-AC3A-4C9A-859D-C06953C38233.jpeg

E44AB1CE-CE6F-4288-B37C-1C85D169E3F2.jpeg

23A6B80E-E84E-46C6-837B-2981F95B56AB.jpeg

1E3DDACF-247E-4A61-97CA-4467DF662187.jpeg

F52B9249-7094-402A-969B-0BD626B8187E.jpeg

Back