For Sale - 4.0 OHV Paxton Supercharger Kit - IN | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

For Sale 4.0 OHV Paxton Supercharger Kit - IN

Would like to have a serious buyer for this in early November ish when I start tearing my truck down to get it ready for the bigger power plant.

This is the old Paxton kit that was made back in the 90s, this kit has very low miles on it! It's an sn93 headunit that will make 5-7 pounds of boost. Comes with all the hardware needed to mount it up and plum it to your engine.
Included with the blower kit will be a hks ssqv blowoff valve
Cone filter
Blower oil cooler setup
FMU included for those who just want to put it on and run it with their current injectors and no tune

Need $1200 for what's listed above

Also have additional items that I can sell With what is mentioned above
Intercooler with piping $150
90mm maf with everything to plum it to the intake $60
Ecu and sct xcal3 tuner with tune for this setup on a cammed and ported 10:1 motor (also for sale) $450 (tune will be loaded on tuner paired to this ecu) or tuner only no tune or ecu for $270

Actual Shipping calculated for whoever wants what.
with ic piping

12513d1348591558-fs-paxton-supercharger-4-0-ohv-uploadfromtaptalk1348591558486.jpg

what is looks like without the intercooler piping and with just a charge pipe

gu4yge9y.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I am seriously interested if it will fit a first gen OHV. I have the cash and have been waiting for one of these to come up for sale.

yes these kits will fit the early ohv motors.

In that case, please put me first on the list! I want it!

Sounds good! Sale pending

Hi sir, do you still have for sale? thanks

I bought it and still have it. I did not plan to sell it, but I might at some point.
Did you,man i didnt know that..get that thing on!!

Hi sir, do you still have for sale? thanks

Hope im not breaking the rules but i have the same setup for sale pretty much, puts out a few more psi too!

Hope im not breaking the rules but i have the same setup for sale pretty much, puts out a few more psi too!
Check your thread

Its for sale in another thread...sorry, well this one did sale right...lol!

Yea this thread needs to be closed

I still have the kit. Never used it. Willing to sell. Sold the blow off valve but it needs a bypass valve instead anyways.

I still have the kit. Never used it. Willing to sell. Sold the blow off valve but it needs a bypass valve instead anyways.
If I give you my number can you send me pictures of it? 704-524-9069

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

hello and good evening day what ever it is haha
i just added my self to the site because i saw a post from 2017 saying you were thinking about selling that paxton sn93 setup you bought from that fella with the white ranger i allso saw a post wanting to trade it earlier on but since i saw you say you were thinking about selling it i figured id ask, ive been looking off and on for a while now trying to find either a roots setup or a paxton setup for my 98 that i inherited with a heavy heart
, problem is that its a return style fuel system on the ohv 4.0 98+ so a paxton style is significantly more simple , im trying to tastfully hotrod it as it has quite a bit of sentimental value to it as my grandfather bought it brand new and we allways talked about making it happen sadly we didnt get the chance
,i dont want to cut it up like all my other 60s and older rigs and other allready rusty things its not a model a ,its a good clean little truck and id rather not try to do a windsor swap or something like that its just not necassary for what it is

so id really like to find a complete or allmost complete setup like yours i can make work and if i really wanted to which wont happen reverse

if you dont want to sell it i completly understand ill go back to looking ,but send me an email or textmessage or a call etc..either way please i highly appreciate it
have a good day lane 2533327264

Back