i call her the FIGHTING PANDA | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

i call her the FIGHTING PANDA

Someone mentioned a plugin/addin for browsers would defeat this problem. Not sure how that would work as the photobucket policy must be
administered at their sever layer before the content is built and sent back down the wire... I tried this just to make sure I wasn't
overlooking something. It didn't work, no surprise there...

I'll just have to imagine a white EX like mine with smoked or blackened headlights. Panda-esque.

Jerry

I have a website where I can host images but that's not going to solve the problem of images that are part of this thread which are lost to the wasteland that is now photobucket...

Just to see, I switched from Chrome to Firefox to see if that fixed the picture issue, it did. However, I did have to download an add-ons. I went to FFs add on page, searched for photobucket and downloaded the first two add-ons. I did fix the issue.

Someone mentioned a plugin/addin for browsers would defeat this problem. Not sure how that would work as the photobucket policy must be
administered at their sever layer before the content is built and sent back down the wire... I tried this just to make sure I wasn't
overlooking something. It didn't work, no surprise there...

I'll just have to imagine a white EX like mine with smoked or blackened headlights. Panda-esque.

Jerry

Back