For Sale - PLAN B Parts thread /91 Sport parts (So Cal) | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

For Sale PLAN B Parts thread /91 Sport parts (So Cal)

I'm breaking down RJ's old rig, and getting rid of stuff I don't need for the build. So if you see something you would like let me know and we can make a deal. I'm not looking to make a fortune, just fund some parts for the project and move on.

The parts below have come off a 1991 Mazda Navajo: AKA Explorer Sport.

* Rear Glass Windows - Includes both side and pop out with working latches
* Rear Liftgate Glass- Includes cool McNeil sticker:thumbsup:

*91-94 Explorer/Navajo Fiberglass Fenders: I believe these are the 4" bulge from McNeil. Driver side need to be repaired as you can see below. $100.

135701-01d203145ed74b318df29e41ac970a93.jpg
135700-31f337fe962b8af821d07eaf5f4fbc23.jpg

*Front Pre-Runner tube bumper, I'll even throw in the lights if you want them. Make a offer

135699-246a8b43788cb31133a58d7743584ca8.jpg

*SOLD! Rear Bumper with Tire Carrier. This is the Famous PaulB bumper. One of a kind and amazingly crafted. This is the Swiss Army knife of bumpers!

Features integrated full width lockable storage compartment, multiple receiver points, multiple tow points, hi lift jack lift slots on both sides, exhaust port, antenna mount, license plate mount + light, gas can storage and of a course tire carrier. Additional pics available on request.

135698-41014804b471d54b748bcd8ff5ea8d4f.jpg

Future Parts Available will include
* Widened Front Dana 35 TTB with 4.56's
* '03 F150 8.8 with 4.56's
* 5/ 17x9 rims with 35ish tires. 5x135 but have adapters for Explorer
I will do a package deal on these with wheels if interested.

Drivetrain will not be available, as it is going back to RJ.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I call dibs on on the l/s carrier in the front diff. I don't need the gears.

When in the future would the rear axle be available? I'm going to the off-road swap meet February 24th and may be interested in picking it up.

When in the future would the rear axle be available? I'm going to the off-road swap meet February 24th and may be interested in picking it up.

Not sure I'll have it out by then, but I'll keep you updated as we get closer

If you want to run 5x5.5 bolt pattern, you'll have to get it re drilled

any chance you'd be willing to ship the front bumper?

any chance you'd be willing to ship the front bumper?

I don't think that would make sense. You could probably buy or build the same for cheaper then to ship.

Oh my bad for some reason I though your location was different! Sorry

Any interest in shipping the rear bumper to Georgia? I think I can get it shipped to my work, which ought to cut the cost some.

Any interest in shipping the rear bumper to Georgia? I think I can get it shipped to my work, which ought to cut the cost some.

I could probably ship it from work on a pallet. It's heavy for sure, just don't know how heavy yet. It' probably going to cost at least $200 to ship. PM me a offer if your interested.

I could probably ship it from work on a pallet. It's heavy for sure, just don't know how heavy yet. It' probably going to cost at least $200 to ship. PM me a offer if your interested.
I sent you a message but I'm not sure it went through. I struggle with the "new" ef layout. Anyways if you could email me some pictures that'd be awesome. Email is colintrax@yahoo.com

Not sure I'll have it out by then, but I'll keep you updated as we get closer

It's looking like I'm going to need an axle wider than this as it turns out, so thanks anyway.

I sent you a message but I'm not sure it went through. I struggle with the "new" ef layout. Anyways if you could email me some pictures that'd be awesome. Email is colintrax@yahoo.com

Sorry just didn't get a chance to take more pictures yet.

It's looking like I'm going to need an axle wider than this as it turns out, so thanks anyway.

No worries

Hey stic-o I meant to ask if the bumper is meant for a body lift or not?
My explorer is getting a minor rebuild, so I'm planning on a body lift right now but don't know how much I wanna go.

Hey stic-o I meant to ask if the bumper is meant for a body lift or not?
My explorer is getting a minor rebuild, so I'm planning on a body lift right now but don't know how much I wanna go.

It can easily work with a body lift. The bumper will just have a gap, but I believe it's not bolt on anyway. You'll need to add some mount to your frame. I'll get pictures when I remove it, hopefully soon. Little crazy right now with two girl scouts in prime cookie season.

It can easily work with a body lift. The bumper will just have a gap, but I believe it's not bolt on anyway. You'll need to add some mount to your frame. I'll get pictures when I remove it, hopefully soon. Little crazy right now with two girl scouts in prime cookie season.

It bolts on. That bumper was actually another forum members before the Navajo. It was a guy on here called Josh s.

Interested in the widened beams and shafts. Still running with the stock knuckles?

If I remember right somewhere around this rig was a C5 3 speed auto. Did you get that or does Robby still have it?

If I remember right somewhere around this rig was a C5 3 speed auto. Did you get that or does Robby still have it?

I have it if you want it. Don't think I'm gonna use it.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I'm good, I'm going to use the same setup as JP for now. Just need to find a 4x4 5R55E and a manual 1354.

Back