For Sale - PLAN B Parts thread /91 Sport parts (So Cal) | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

For Sale PLAN B Parts thread /91 Sport parts (So Cal)

I'm breaking down RJ's old rig, and getting rid of stuff I don't need for the build. So if you see something you would like let me know and we can make a deal. I'm not looking to make a fortune, just fund some parts for the project and move on.

The parts below have come off a 1991 Mazda Navajo: AKA Explorer Sport.

* Rear Glass Windows - Includes both side and pop out with working latches
* Rear Liftgate Glass- Includes cool McNeil sticker:thumbsup:

*91-94 Explorer/Navajo Fiberglass Fenders: I believe these are the 4" bulge from McNeil. Driver side need to be repaired as you can see below. $100.

135701-01d203145ed74b318df29e41ac970a93.jpg
135700-31f337fe962b8af821d07eaf5f4fbc23.jpg

*Front Pre-Runner tube bumper, I'll even throw in the lights if you want them. Make a offer

135699-246a8b43788cb31133a58d7743584ca8.jpg

*SOLD! Rear Bumper with Tire Carrier. This is the Famous PaulB bumper. One of a kind and amazingly crafted. This is the Swiss Army knife of bumpers!

Features integrated full width lockable storage compartment, multiple receiver points, multiple tow points, hi lift jack lift slots on both sides, exhaust port, antenna mount, license plate mount + light, gas can storage and of a course tire carrier. Additional pics available on request.

135698-41014804b471d54b748bcd8ff5ea8d4f.jpg

Future Parts Available will include
* Widened Front Dana 35 TTB with 4.56's
* '03 F150 8.8 with 4.56's
* 5/ 17x9 rims with 35ish tires. 5x135 but have adapters for Explorer
I will do a package deal on these with wheels if interested.

Drivetrain will not be available, as it is going back to RJ.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I assume it's not meant for a body lift then? Do either of y'all happen to know if theres enough material there for it to be mounted higher on the frame? Id rather not have a gap but I'm like 75% sure the explorer is getting a BL of some height lol

I assume it's not meant for a body lift then? Do either of y'all happen to know if theres enough material there for it to be mounted higher on the frame? Id rather not have a gap but I'm like 75% sure the explorer is getting a BL of some height lol

I had a body lift before, and I would say it would be better to leave the bumper at ride height. This bumper is way heavier then the stock. It's also going to be very expensive to ship. I should be able to get it off soon so we can get a better idea of what we're looking at.

Got the bumper off tonight... Bumper and how it mounts to the frame. I'll try to weight it tomorrow.

full&d=1519196828.jpg

full&d=1519196828.jpg

Awesome thank you! Can you give me some pictures of the storage spaces in the bumper? For me that's the biggest selling point over buying a new rlc bumper lol and a picture of the back side? Just wanna get an idea of what kinda shape it's in before I make you an offer.
Also I checked with my work, it's cool to ship it here. Also I don't live all that far from the airport, so even just having it shipped airport to airport would be cool.

The entire bumper is hollow and has a lid on the top. The locks need to be replaced however. I can get a picture of the back, but I'm not sure what you mean by condition. You couldn't put a dent in this thing if you dropped it off the empire state building and we don't have rust here....because it never rains....lol

Bumper looks to weight about 300 lbs. Hard to get a exact with a bathroom scale:dunno:

full&d=1519281256.jpg

Yeah I was referring to rust when I said condition. Forgot y'alls air is so dry you gotta use lip balm to keep your lips from cracking all year. Lol
So it looks like I'll need to make brackets to mount to the frame, and replace the lock?
If so will you take $400 and I'll cover the shipping?

BTW 300lbs is friggin crazy! I'm gonna need new springs, add a leaf and air shocks are just enough to keep it level as it is lol

Do you still have the Gears? I'm looking to drop to 4.56s or 4.88s. How much for the front loaded dropout and rear gears?

I do, but they will be sold with the axles, and it's going to be a while still

Back