Ford Explorer [1995][4x4][AUTO][4L,OHV][V6][NORTH-NORWAY] | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Ford Explorer [1995][4x4][AUTO][4L,OHV][V6][NORTH-NORWAY]

Hey!:)

I joined this forum back in 2013, when i got the truck from my from my uncle. He gave me the truck because it refused to start. The truck had been sitting for about 2 years outside his house before i got it. I got the truck home, where it was siting for about 2 years more. On this forum i found out that it was the PATS system that had been activated. I took it to 3 different shops before the last one could do the task needed to get it running again. So finaly, after 4 years sitting it was back up running.

The truck have treated me well these years, I have been off-roading, road trips, and regular driving it.

I have done upgrades along the way:
Specs:
-Lifted 1,5 inch on suspension(warrior shackles) and TT twist.
-Procomp rims(15”)
-Cooper discovery STT mud tires(32”)
-24” ledbar on the front bumper
-40” ledbar under the front bumper
-Voltmeter and water temp gauge.
-Tinted windows
-Hoodvents
-new u-joints and painted rear axle
-procomp lug nuts
-2,5 catback exhaust with Magnaflow muffler.
-new tail light.
-4x8 subwoofer in the back

Pictures of the Ford Explorer:

AkPkTs2l.png

537nK3Ll.jpg

QLCiIqwl.jpg

ADuIHpyl.jpg

WxGNk06l.jpg

FuwSursl.jpg

NlD99ybl.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Upgrades:

I will need to fit this, when the summer comes.
I will use this tread: Fabbing rear Spoiler

dRBg8xIl.jpg

I will also need to replace my transmission... It is bad. If you have been reading my transmission tread.

The question is, can i use transmissions from 1995 up to 1997 on my explorer? Or do i need a 1995 transmission?

Wow you're making me want to try and take the running boards off my Explorer again... I tried one weekend and couldn't get the damn brackets off. Looks great man!

Yeah, I had to take them of. If not i could not turn my front wheels :p

Back