Ford ESP at dealer cost to forum members | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Ford ESP at dealer cost to forum members

ahhh..the prices are fixed here in Florida because they are considered insurance products.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

How do I get in contact with Joel? I purchased a 2015 Sport yesterday and would like to buy an extended warranty.

How do I get in contact with Joel? I purchased a 2015 Sport yesterday and would like to buy an extended warranty.
Welcome to the Forum.:wave:
As indicated in post #1, PM member blwnsmoke.

Peter

Is the purpose of the PM to blwnsmoke to get a secret code for the 'at cost' option or can anyone just call Joel and tell them they want to buy an ESP 'at cost'?

Might not be bad to clarify so you don't have random people coming across this thread in a google search and then calling Joel directly. His contact info is not really a secret - it's all over the internet.

Is the purpose of the PM to blwnsmoke to get a secret code for the 'at cost' option or can anyone just call Joel and tell them they want to buy an ESP 'at cost'?

Might not be bad to clarify so you don't have random people coming across this thread in a google search and then calling Joel directly. His contact info is not really a secret - it's all over the internet.

Yes it may be but I don't want to contribute to any more spam calls. I also teyb to filter out who is and isn't able to get one as well as answer questions. Joel is very busy and selling ESPs at cost isnt his top priority so helping to filter some of it for him is my goal.

Lastly, all the vendors on here are paid vendors. Meaning, they pay the website to advertise. Being Joel isn't a paid vendor, I do not want to post his info any more then what has been in the past and rather take it private for that purpose.

I need Ford Extended service Plan, my Ford Dealer does not sell Ford ESP of any kind.
We purchased a new 2018 Explorer Platinum to replace 2016 Explorer Platinum that taken back by Ford under lemon Law in Florida (Transmission exploded at 75 MPH and dealer kept car for repair 54 days.) As transmission still did not work, after we picked up the 2016 Explorer (after 54 days at the dealer) the Lemon law kicked in and we picked up new car (same car) last Friday.
Our Dealer only has aftermarket Expended service plans, Does not sell Ford ESP's thus we have to go elsewhere for a Ford ESP, so we are at a loss as how to buy Ford ESP.
Please help

Thanks

Gonna pay 6-7% here in FL on ANY ESP. Don't know how to get around that.

Not true. Joel was able to get away with not charging sales tax for FL residents and so does the dealership I linked, they specifically say it on their site.

Not true. Joel was able to get away with not charging sales tax for FL residents and so does the dealership I linked, they specifically say it on their site.

I'll give him a call. Thanks.

I'll give him a call. Thanks.

Joel no longer sells to FL because he found out he is supposed to be licensed. I believe Lombard is licensed in FL to sell them.

I don't know how he does that....but I guess he does. It's a lot cheaper in other states. 4k vs 3k. FL mandates the price I think.

The only question at 4k is "do I bank the money for repairs or buy the warranty?"

Lombard sells in FL and sells without sales tax.

I will shoot PMs later today out to whoever I owe them to.

The dealership reached back out to me and they are going to work a pricing deal for Canadian customers.

I will be having a call with them tomorrow to go over details and will report back to everyone.

Picked up a new leftover 17 Sport today, I didn't let the dealer sell me a plan but interested in looking into it can you send me the info, please

They are easy to find by searching the internet - many dealers sell them. Added the 8yr/100,000 mile ESP to my '14 Sport and it was around $1500 from Champion Ford/Lincoln in MA. I had no intention of adding the plan when I bought the vehicle new since I knew the ESP coverage was easy to find afterwards for much lower prices.

Ford Extended Warranty - Genuine Ford ESP

They are easy to find by searching the internet - many dealers sell them. Added the 8yr/100,000 mile ESP to my '14 Sport and it was around $1500 from Champion Ford/Lincoln in MA. I had no intention of adding the plan when I bought the vehicle new since I knew the ESP coverage was easy to find afterwards for much lower prices.

Ford Extended Warranty - Genuine Ford ESP
Why search the Internet when we have this handy thread?

Peter

Why search the Internet when we have this handy thread?

Peter

I purchased mine before this thread was started, so hadn't known about it. There’s still a lot of info out there that can be easily found by just searching, which means plenty of options.

Can I get a PM with Joel's contact info? In the process of purchasing a 2018 Platinum and want to get the ESP. Thanks!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Can I get a PM with Joel's contact info? In the process of purchasing a 2018 Platinum and want to get the ESP. Thanks!
Welcome to the Forum.:wave:
Send a PM (private msg) to blwnsmoke as mentioned in post #1.

Peter

Back