360 camera view available on Explorer? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

360 camera view available on Explorer?

expoman55

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Parrish FL
Year, Model & Trim Level
2015 Exp Sport, 2019 f150
Does the new explorer have the ford 30 cameras available... My sons 17 f250 super duty has an overhead 360 view it is very very cool and would be extremely handy.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I don't think it has what you are referring to. There is no actual overhead picture. There is an overhead outline of the vehicle that will show you how close you are to obstacles by lighting up those areas in different colours. The front and rear cameras have a setting to show a 180 degree picture. So the answer you are looking for is NO.

Peter

Hey Peter thanks for your help.. this is a pick from his F250 Platinum and I think this is a product made for Ford by Brandmotion.. could be wrong but here is a pick never the less.
upload_2018-5-12_11-5-50.png

Hey Peter thanks for your help.. this is a pick from his F250 Platinum and I think this is a product made for Ford by Brandmotion.. could be wrong but here is a pick never the less.
View attachment 158716
Thanks for posting that. I've seen that being available on some other makes as well. Perhaps the 2020 might have it.

Peter

Peter ... that system is amazing.. Ford REALLY did it right with that system.. Cannot speak to others but love the one in his F.

Back