My 2013 Explorer progress (pic heavy!!) | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

My 2013 Explorer progress (pic heavy!!)

unfortunately this one has the octagons on it vs the lines.( as I purchased) still covers the edge..

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

unfortunately this one has the octagons on it vs the lines.( as I purchased) still covers the edge..

Yes, that is what I have found. However, everything I read says it won't work with the automatic liftgate.....I like this one being it covers the edge. Looks and seems much better than the OEM alternative.

Yes, that is what I have found. However, everything I read says it won't work with the automatic liftgate.....I like this one being it covers the edge. Looks and seems much better than the OEM alternative.
I'm quite sure that expoman55 has an automatic/powered liftgate on his Sport. Check out this thread found with the 'Search' feature; Rear Bumper Protectors

Peter

Peter is correct.. I have power lift gate.. I do not have the octagon edge protector but should be irrelevant... I have NO clearance or touching issues..

Peter is correct.. I have power lift gate.. I do not have the octagon edge protector but should be irrelevant... I have NO clearance or touching issues..

Great, thank you. I have always had an Expedition so am new to the Explorer. Thanks again.

Great, thank you. I have always had an Expedition so am new to the Explorer. Thanks again.
I added a link to the 'protector' thread in post 43 above.

Peter

Great find on that bumper cover. I just got finished touching up the paint I scratched up. It happens way too often.

Back