Moab 2018 Dates June 1 - 3 | Page 5 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Moab 2018 Dates June 1 - 3

001.JPG

One of these things is not like the others.

003.JPG

3 wheelin q
056.JPG

059.JPG

064.JPG

081.JPG

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I'm on a road trip with family so can;t look it up in the book. There is a rock formation that looks like one of those water drinking toys you get at sate fairs. I think it is at 38.60217 x -109.673254. Not a big deal but the kiddos might think it's cool

I believe Uranium Arch is in the same area, NW of town 38.676090 x -109706509.

Have you looked at the 7 mile Rim trail? It would be good for everyone except Allen ;-)

If anyone else has updates and or pictures I would surely enjoy seeing them. hopefully the updates are enjoyable also.

Is everyone on the road home? How did Saturday and Sunday go? The crowd needs input!

Found out mine was broken for good. Ended up renting a side by side. Just waiting for Alex to down load his pictures then I will post them either to fb or here. We got home last night.

Found out mine was broken for good. Ended up renting a side by side. Just waiting for Alex to down load his pictures then I will post them either to fb or here. We got home last night.

Broken for good? what happened?

If you can, I set it where you can contribute to my above album----ahem, puleees!

Front diff is making all kinds of noise. The axle shaft messed up the inside of the spindle. As far as pictures I will put them on your album when he downloads and edits them.

We left Moab on Tuesday morning. It was great meeting some new explorer owners and wheeling a couple of trails. I am looking forward to next year! I am not sure how to download pics to the site but I will try to get the few pictures I have on to FB.

I am glad to hear that everyone had a good time and made it home safe.:chug:

I'm sorry to hear about the breakage on the front axle. Expensive fixes are never fun.

Jon, will a foam pad and some polishing compound help out with the rock rash? It's hard to tell how bad it is in the photos.

whats the specs on the two first gens?

Mine the brown and tan one. Has cut and turned beams 4.5 inch bds coils in the front spring over in the rear 3inch body lift that i am in the process of removing now. I just got my rear axle back with new gears and eaton elocker my other front diff back in with a lunch box locker 5.13 gears. they were free. otherwise would have done 4.88.

Jon when Alex gets back from his dads i will have some pictures. Him and his dad like to edit pictures. sorry it has taken so long.

Jon, will a foam pad and some polishing compound help out with the rock rash? It's hard to tell how bad it is in the photos.

Amazingly, a little sxratch x and some rubbing got a lot of it out, but there are a few deep scratches and smudgy looking areas remaining. It's ok though, that is what this truck is for.

Jon when Alex gets back from his dads i will have some pictures. Him and his dad like to edit pictures. sorry it has taken so long.

Thanks. I am looking forward to his pictures since he was manually operating a lens and all that good stuff that makes pictures turn out good.

Looks like all of you had a good time. Can now wait till the Colorado run here.

very soon he forgot the memory stick at his dads should have them tonight. when he gets off of work.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Thanks for the pictures, Jon they make me envious.

Tim

Back