Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

pual...... your truck is awesome!.... what size tires are those? and what lift do you have? i already can tell trimming was involved

U
holy CRAP!!!!!! thos r BIG tires what size ?? and what year truck?

Paul what is your overall lift. do you ahve any body lift on your Truck. Since we both have 36's. I want to remove the body lift and trim.

J
DUDE your car is phat as **** can u please write me back and tell me how bit ur tires are and how much they cost...and what kind of lift you got and how much it cost...basically can you please tell me how much it cost to get my car to look like urs? if you could do that for me i would appreciate it

U
this car is nasty.i am only 15 but i plan on having a nasty ford explorer with 33's or 35's on it and a 3 inch or 4 inch body or suspension lift.

I love it!!! Very Nice. Im kinda a virgin to the explorer world, but i know a beast when i see one. I like those huge ass tires, and that lift is nice as hell also. I also like how u kept the stock rims.

Nice! That's really a "highboy", isn't it?? Love the height you have attained & it still looks so cool. :) :)

Media information

Category
Offroad Truck Photos
Added by
Paul Gagnon
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media

Back