Media for user: CDW6212R
Check out all media uploaded by CDW6212R
- 1st Generation Ford Explorer Gallery
- Elite Explorers Photos
- 2nd Generation Ford Explorer Gallery
- 3rd and 4th Generation Ford Explorer Gallery
- 5th Generation Ford Explorer Gallery
- Audio, Communications and Navigation Gallery
- R/C & Scale Model Cars, Trucks, Planes, Drones etc...
- Restoration Projects - Hot Rods - Muscle Cars
- Street Trucks
- General Gallery
- Explorer related video
Thanks man. I will be waiting on pins a needles LOL
I'll take some pics and post them here I had a pic of the built unit before installation until my cloud got held hostage by Verizon apparently it costs a monthly fee now.:dunno:
That is Awesome. Thank you for the info. Will be getting the parts to get it installed on mine. Got any Pictures of the build :-) Yeah I know a lot of questions. :-) I like how the front of our...
First I started with a universal winch plate from harbor freight, chopped it down on both sides, then got some 4x4 1/4" angle iron two 1 foot sections at my local metal shop I go to for custom...
- Uploaded Media:
- Embedded Media:
- Disk Usage:
- 5.4 GB
We Support Our Troops!