Recent content by 03explorer90 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Recent content by 03explorer90

1. 0

Btf fab front lift

Correction will sell for 100$. Paid 150 for them from btf
  2. 0

Btf fab front lift

2" front spacers for sale. Will fit 2002-2005. Paid 200$. Asking 150$. Only had on for about 2 years. Payment must be made to my PayPal and I'll ship to you. Please contact me via text or email (336) 380-5651 caison.mcvicker@yahoo.com
  3. 0

Photos 3rd gen pic's

@wheelin'explorer. Did you have to cut the strut bolt a little to make the 1.25" spacer work. How do you think a 1.5" would look? I want to level mine out with the rear which doesn't have a rear spacer
  4. 0

4th gen explorer lift

@FROADER Plus I already have a 2" spacer which I told nets about close to 3" but I'm tired of the squat look and ball joints haha. so I just want something clean and level
  5. 0

4th gen explorer lift

Makes sense but shouldn't be much difference between a 3rd and 4th generation. If all I would have to do is cut the bolt to the strut a little to make it work and have enough room to tighten with a wrench then I would prefer the 1.25" versus 1.5". He did say we could try 1.5" then if I wanted to...
  6. 0

4th gen explorer lift

@FROADER is your spacer 1.25 or 1.5? I have an 03 Eddie Bauer explorer and asked Brandon what I needed to level mine without a rear spacer and he said the smallest he could go and still get a wrench to tighten the bolts was 1.5" so I'm just curious. I really want the 1.25". Did you have any...
  7. 0

1.25/1.5 BTF lift

That is correct. I was told to multiply whatever size spacer by 1.5 to give you the approximate lift total. So I guess I should've said I have a 2" spacer x 1.5 which gives me 3" upfront give or take a little. I did see on google images that a fourth gen had a 1.25" btf spacer and he said he was...
  8. 0

1.25/1.5 BTF lift

alright everyone so I have a 03 explorer eb with 265/70/17 ats. I currently have a 2" front spacer from btf and have had it for a almost two years. I got that size thinking it would level with the rear but it did way more. Actually gave me some Cali lean. Does anyone on here have either a 1.25...
  9. 0

2003 explorer squeak over everything

So I have a 03 explorer with a 2" front btf spacer on it. The explorer has right at 133000 miles on it. So here is the issue Every time I go over a speed bump or into driveway or even if there is a dip in the road where the body has to rock back n forth I here a squeak. Mostly from the front end...
  10. 0

Bolt pattern

morziac could you post a picture of your setup
  11. 0

Bolt pattern

I have a 03 Eddie Bauer explorer could anybody tell me the bolt pattern? I wanna say it's 5x4.5 if I remember correctly. Also what is the best offset if I wanna bring my tires out a little for wider stance. I have 265/70r17 on stock wheels now
  12. 0

Cost to install Btf spacers (front only)

mopar_4life I went with a 2" spacer. I know it's not much difference than the 2.25 but I figured every lil bit would help. I am very pleased. I will try to get some better pictures soon. A 1.75" would basically be level or barely front higher
  13. 0

Cost to install Btf spacers (front only)

Can anyone tell me how to post from photobucket and which icon to use on this board to post the url for the image. Thanks
Back