Recent content by 15Limited | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Recent content by 15Limited

1. 15Limited

List of Useful Threads Hood Paint bubble issue only

My 2015 was covered and hood was replaced at the 35 month/28k point...but not sure which warranty Ford used to replace the hood (36mo/36k or 5yr/unlimited).
  2. 15Limited

2018 Explorer Issues??

Search on PTU and see if that is a concern for you...you can probably get the extended warranty cheaper by searching for ESP (see sticky about ESP at dealer cost), I bought one for about $1k less.
  3. 15Limited

List of Useful Threads Hood Paint bubble issue only

My dealer attempted to do the same thing...say they could fix the hood, but after reading all the posts on here I was adamant they replaced the hood (which they did). Also, definitely get the paperwork...my dealer said the same about their computer was down and couldn't give me the paperwork...
  4. 15Limited

Radio antenna and Car cover!

Or you can install a stubby antenna and put the cover over it...no need to remove the shorter antenna. Something like this...
  5. 15Limited

A/C Rear Line Leak

Any update on your attempt to patch with Alum Bond?
  6. 15Limited

Roof Rail Separating

What did you use to fill in the holes?
  7. 15Limited

Roof Rail Separating

Any pics you can share? Thanks.
  8. 15Limited

Cabin Air Filter Replacement

Same for me on both my 15 and 18...no interference from the airbags.
  9. 15Limited

2019 Limited radio won't find FM stations well

Is your wire antenna attached to your sharkfin on the roof?
  10. 15Limited

2020 ST ordered

The Nautilus is very nice, but it cracks me up that blwn busted on everyone how the 2020 Explorer ST is the greatest vehicle since the Model T yet goes for the Lincoln...awesome.
  11. 15Limited

2015 Ford Explorer Limited stalling at intersections/idle

OP, do this ^ Your dealer is being a little lazy to fully troubleshoot the issue. A data recorder will give a good tech all the info required to fix your problem.
Back