Recent content by 2000Xplorer | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Recent content by 2000Xplorer

1. 2

Best Price for 3" Body Lift

that sounds like a pretty good price! Better than summit racing
  2. 2

Lift Questions

1. Body lift uses lift pucks to only lift the body. doesnt gain you any suspension travel. only point is to get more height and/or fit bigger tires. Suspension lift uses new suspension components to lift the body and frame. much more expensive for a 2nd gen explorer than a body lift...
  3. 2

Need Photoshop Help!

haha thats the look i was trying to avoid!
  4. 2

Need Photoshop Help!

hey thanks, i think they will look a little bigger since they are 22s wrapped with a 32'' tire...
  5. 2

Need Photoshop Help!

could someone photoshop these on the my explorer. (picture of explorer is on first page on this thread) Thanks
  6. 2

Trim ??

gotcha, cause i really wanna take off those dumb, akward flares but dont wanna do to much work to make it look like stock without them.
  7. 2

Trim ??

that sport doesn't look like it ever had trim on it, IMO.
  8. 2

ok whats the deal, do 2wd 98 xlt explorers have torsion bars or not

nevermind just realised that CGRIFFIN just posted those links, Sorry
  9. 2

ok whats the deal, do 2wd 98 xlt explorers have torsion bars or not

Warrior Shackles are the ones for your ex here are a few places to buy them online http://www.jackit.com/store/supercart.cgi?s=wrr_153 http://www.tellico4x4.com/product_info.php/manufacturers_id/98/products_id/6362
  10. 2

Need Help, Window Tint Removal

so should i spray some glass cleaner on and let it soak for a while, then attempt the peeling process? and i was planning on taking it all off myself cause the tint shop here charges something like 20 bucks a window for removal.
  11. 2

Need Help, Window Tint Removal

hey so i have waited too long to remove the tint and have decided to do it this weekend. i plan to take everything off(since i got 5% on everything, even over the stock tint in rear) and go get the front two windows redone with 30%, so i wil end up with 30% all over, which will come out to the...
  12. 2

Trim ??

would you just use something like bondo to fill those holes. then sand and paint or what? and does anyone have a pics of the trim taken off?
  13. 2

What do YOU think.....33s or 35s

alright thanks, will do
  14. 2

does any one have a pics of 2 gen. sport with 3" body lift

so you just had problems with the front?
  15. 2

What do YOU think.....33s or 35s

froader, what are the backspacing on those wheels?
Back