Recent content by 4ZZS | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Recent content by 4ZZS

1. 4

Can you get a second key for less than $110?

What kind of places can program the keys? Ford dealers obviously make it sound like they are the only place. The remote key fob isn't a problem. I have an extra one of those and I think that is easily programmed. The transponder key is the issue.
  2. 4

Can you get a second key for less than $110?

I just bought my 2000 Explorer and the used car dealer said they only had one key. Since they are chip keys, it looks like I have to go to a Ford dealer to get a second key. They said $40 for the key and $65 to program it.:eek: Is there anyway or anyplace to get a programmed key for less...
  3. 4

$55 for new floor mats???

Dan, Thanks for the welcome. My wife wants me to wait and she'll probably buy me some for Father's Day. I'll look at the Husky mats and see which ones I like best. Ken
  4. 4

$55 for new floor mats???

OK - My first question - Is $55 total a decent price for EXPLORER embroidered floor mats (fronts only). http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=001&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&viewitem=&item=110105465962&rd=1,1 I need new ones and haven't spent much time looking...
  5. 4

Mustangs get stuck in snow... So, it's Explorer time

My BLIZZAKS got my Mustang through "most" of the Colorado winter. But Mustangs have a problem when there is two feet of snow, no matter what kind of shoes they are wearing. After a lengthy search for a back up winter vehicle, that could also give the Mustang a little rest, I found myself...
Back