Recent content by 942door5spd | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Recent content by 942door5spd

1. 9

Brian1

Bought a fuel tank skid plate off a parts truck from brian1. Packaging, communication, timing, all were 100%. Assembling a list of items for his next part out. Thanks a bunch.
  2. 9

Natenkiki2004

Excellent guy to work with. Kept up with emails and shipped 3rd day. Hard to find part for a great price. Thanks bud.
  3. 9

Sold Parting Out 92 Eddie Bauer 4x4

Pm. Sorry for the delay
  4. 9

For Sale natenkiki2004's 1st Gen Explorer Parts + Freebies [OBO]

Sweet. Ill pm in the morning to discuss the money side
  5. 9

For Sale natenkiki2004's 1st Gen Explorer Parts + Freebies [OBO]

How bout that manual tcase vent? What are ya thinkin?
  6. 9

For Sale 1994 Explorer Limited 4X4 FOR SALE

So IF it doesnt sell, and IF you part it out... can I have dibs on the fog light switch?
  7. 9

91-94 superlift 5.5 lift

Ok ill pass then. Thanks
  8. 9

91-94 superlift 5.5 lift

Still available?
  9. 9

Rough shifting after new cluthch and slave

It would be worth posting the information of your new slave cylinder so the specs can be compared. I assume by new flywheel you do not mean resurfaced.
  10. 9

Really pissed now.

I'll agree with the battery terminals. Only happened once to me and I found the terminal, although it was on the battery was not clamped 100% I could pull it off by hand. Tightened it up and away we went.
  11. 9

For Sale 4.10 gears for Ford 8.8

Thanks for the response. I put the truck up on a lift yesterday with a broken brake line and the frame is looking worse and worse. I don't think I'll be doing a whole lot more work on this thing right now unfortunately. Didn't want you to think I just disappeared.
  12. 9

For Sale 4.10 gears for Ford 8.8

Bit of a noob question, apologies i have limited knowledge of the innards of a rear end. I swapped in an 8.8 into my first gen for the disc brakes. Question is wether i can swap these into the rearend and maintain the LS. I do understand i would need to get a set for the front end as well.
  13. 9

arco 777 parting out 1st gen.

Add another positive to the list. Whole bunch of "tough to find for a decent price" electrical bits at a very fair price. I paid and he wrapped them up neatly and sent them on their way promptly. Arrived early too. Im watching for his next first gen part out.
  14. 9

Misc First Gen Parts

Wow, so much for proof reading. Gauge cluster was my intention.
Back