Recent content by 95ExploderUSMC | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Recent content by 95ExploderUSMC

1. 9

95 Explorer 2 Door

Out of curiosity I was wondering how hard is it to replace or remove the rear quarter vent window on a 2 door explorer I accidentally shattered mine and gonna be going to the junkyard to pull one but wanted to know if y'all have any tips. Thanks.
  2. 9

Stereo Wiring Issues

Whats up guys, got an issue that I can't pin point and would like a second opinion if someone has dealt with something similar. I have an aftermarket radio in my 2nd gen explorer and most recently it started cutting on and off at will, sometimes for a couple minutes sometimes an hour, lately its...
  3. 9

95 Explorer Lift Recommendations?

Its been awhile since i've been on here but I have to a point where I want to lift my explorer just a couple inches but I am having troubles with how to go about it. I know i could do the TT to the front but i'm trying to stay cheap for the rear. Does anyone have any good recommendations for...
  4. 9

1995 2 door Ford Explorer Expedition DOES exist!

I bought it from a private dealer on craigslist and I work on my own vehicles, he neglected to tell me about the tcase drain plug being completed stripped and rounded it doesnt leak by any means but it was flustering to discover and im hesitant to touch my tranny fluid with it having 182k miles
  5. 9

1995 2 door Ford Explorer Expedition DOES exist!

I got a 2 door explorer expedition. I had no clue they were rare in anyway but I dont know quite that much about em I just know its an absolute beast in the snow and can pull out trucks twice the size of mine.
  6. 9

Color Changing Headlights

So I've tried looking for some awesome headlights, I always come across the halo projectors and RGB color changing pods and what not but never any options for color changing headlights, I see em on badass 2nd Gen Cummins and I want to do it to my Explorer, anyone have any good links to places I...
  7. 9

Looking For Solid Axle

How do you get to that?
  8. 9

Looking For Solid Axle

:us:I'm New To The Forum, I've Used This Site For Certain Questions And What Not, But I'm Wondering What Would Be Best Or Rather Where I Could Find A Solid Front Axle For My Explorer, Its 4WD And Also A Good Site For Suspension Lifts. I Work With Someone Who Knows Alot Of My Questions But I...
Back