Recent content by 98exploder22 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Recent content by 98exploder22

1. 9

98 explorer eddie bauer, how to delete mach sub and amp for aftermaket subs

I kinda figured that lol man 3 pages of google abs audio stores it clicked in my head. Thanks!
  2. 9

http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=292523&highlight=98+amp in this thread it states the amp i have is just for the sub? i have it unplugged the rear amp and the speakers work with just the factory harness to aftermarket head unit, do i need anything else? do i need to...
  3. 9

Ok I wanna go this way, now there's one harness into the amp and the 2 wire output to the factory sub, what sets of wires am I connecting? Is that from the amp to the back of the head unit plug? So I would need to purchase the bypass wire harness? So instead of integrating the factory amp...
  4. 9

Idk can i just use the factory amp to amp the speakers
  5. 9

ok i dont want anything to do with the mach system, i want it all out so i can just run my aftermarket subs and amp. right now i have a pioneer headunit, 6x9 speakers all around, 6 cd changer is removed, rear sub and amp are removed, so wires are exposed to modify. my setup now is 2 kicker...
  6. 9

My 98 after shackles and Ty stock wheels

I added a leaf and a 2 inch orielly shackles the 4 piece flat metal style and about 1.5 Ty
Back