Recent content by 99EXP | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Recent content by 99EXP

1. 9

will Harley f-150 wheels fit?

you could make them work easily with some custom adapters. you just need to find someone that will make them.
  2. 9

I've never seen BFG Mud's like these!

you dont pay to have your tires siped at discount tire. and those ARE NOT siped they are custom grooved. if you want your BFG muds to look like those all you need is an imagination and a tire grooving tool.
  3. 9

what do you guys think of this combo?

i want to get these wheelswheel and these tires except in a 285/70/17 tire tell me what you think because i am spending my income tax money on these bad boys.
  4. 9

BFG Rugged Trail T/A ??

these are actually really good tires. they have a nice thick bead and seat on the rim very well. they are also factory equipment on the supercharged Xterras with 17's.
  5. 9

Westin Safari Bar

it wasnt too hard justalot of measuring to get the tab centered and in line with the other two. i then ran the wire for the third light the same way i did for the other two (through a grommet in the firewall and then up into the driver side A pillar across behind the overhead liner and drilled...
  6. 9

a DIFFERENT fog light problem

my fogs are blowing a fuse which makes all of my dash/console lights go off. it shows that my fog lights are on but when i go to turn them off the little green light stays on. so what i did to resolve the problem until i figure out what is causing this was i unplugged the fog lights but guess...
  7. 9

Westin Safari Bar

Nope. didnt raise the bumpers and no i did nothing to bar either. i thought it looked fine the way it was so i left it. do you not think so? tell me otherwise. thanks.
  8. 9

Westin Safari Bar

that is my second safari bar. the first one got ran into by an old lady so i just cut one of the tabs off and welded it right in the middle. and i just used the hardware the hellas came with to mount it. and no i dont have them wired to just one switch. i have the two outsides wired to one...
  9. 9

Westin Safari Bar

here is my safari bar with 3 hella 500's on it
  10. 9

95 with 8.5+ inches of lift

as soon as you get those spindles out i will by them from you. How long you had them? How much did you pay for them? What do you want for them? How soon are you going to SFA?
  11. 9

show off your LIFTED truck - photo thread

you can go here and see my lifted explorer
  12. 9

Diffy got painted

digger, how many cans of paint did it take to paint your diff and swaybar?
  13. 9

Randy's '97XLT SOHC before & after

hey randy what are the measurements on the letters of the sticker. length and width of the explorer and length and width of the X. Thanks man. Much appreciated.
  14. 9

Bar Pin Eliminators

so you guys are telling me that none of you offroaders have bar pin eliminators? anybody?
  15. 9

Bar Pin Eliminators

sorry i was searching the site and just thought of the BPE idea forgot where i was and i jsut posted. can you please move it. Thanks.
Back