Recent content by albi1cnobi1 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Recent content by albi1cnobi1

1. albi1cnobi1

For Sale 1999 Mercury Mountaineer

You got it sir. I'll get these guys the info and if it fall through I'll let you know. Thanks for looking.
  2. albi1cnobi1

Hey everyone. I'm very sorry I haven't replied to anyone. For some reason I haven't been getting any notifications. I just happened to check tonight and saw these posts. gman I'll check and post those specs for you. Traveler, I apologize. We've been going through some crazy busy time at work and...
  3. albi1cnobi1

The lower coil over brackets are already mounted to the lower control arms, but if you definitely don't want them I guess I could pull them off. I can weigh everything and see how much shipping would be on Tuesday and let you know.
  4. albi1cnobi1

Hi everyone. The time has come to sell the Mountaineer. Those of you who have been on here for some time may know my truck. For those that don’t, most of what I’ve done is in my signature. I bought this truck in 1999 and have been the only owner. The 4.0 SOHC motor has 254,000 on it and I have...
  5. albi1cnobi1

How to: END ALL 98-01 REAR WIPER PROBLEMS!

Well, the short answer is yes. Anything can be made to work. That being said, I only researched the 98-01 and 02-03 wiring. I'm not familiar with the 97 wiring. The best thing that I can suggest is to get a wiring diagram for the 97 rear wiper circuit and compare it to the 98-01 that I posted...
  6. albi1cnobi1

How to: END ALL 98-01 REAR WIPER PROBLEMS!

Hey Don. It's been a while, hope all is well with you. I hadn't heard of the add on for chrome to fix the photobucket issue. I just added it and cleared my cache and it looks like I can see them again. I haven't been on here in a while, but I still lurk occasionally.
  7. albi1cnobi1

Lift Body off frame 99 Explorer

There was a thread a while back where a guy took 2 different 4 door ex's and spliced them together between the doors. I can't remember his name but if the OP could find that thread it would probably be useful. You've been around here for a while Don, do you remember that?
  8. albi1cnobi1

4405 to 1354 e Conversion

I did that because at the time that I was doing this there was no info out there on this swap and no definitive answer on whether the setup you suggested would work. I have a background in electronics, and I was pretty certain I could make this happen. It really wasn't too involved as the wiring...
  9. albi1cnobi1

4405 to 1354 e Conversion

The stock 4405 shift motor won't work. Like Brett said, you're better off matching the shift motor from the 1354. The older one will work, but the connectors are different. The newer 1354 shift motors connectors will match yours, it's easier than trying to swap connectors.
  10. albi1cnobi1

Able to retrofit Electronic Climate to 01 Sport

The parts you listed, and the blend door actuator. The rear blower works as it did before, no change.
  11. albi1cnobi1

You just need the vacuum adapter from the EATC control head to plug into the trucks harness.
  12. albi1cnobi1

Probably not. It's really only a matter of creating a short harness for the blend door actuator and running 3 wires out to the blower motor controller. The rest is pretty basic.
  13. albi1cnobi1

How to: How To: AVM Hub Conversion, 2006 Ranger

Glad it worked out.:chug:
  14. albi1cnobi1

How to: How To: AVM Hub Conversion, 2006 Ranger

That's not good. Let us know how it goes.
Back