Recent content by alexhenry70 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Recent content by alexhenry70

1. A

98 Explorers' Horror's

Yo RandomNerd (OR ANYONE WHO MIGHT KNOW THE ANSWER) I got a question hoping u can answer 4 me. Ok so the egr, evap, ccm, cat, gas, o2 sensors, and misfire are now all ready and check eng light is off. But my scanner is now reading "Air 2 N/A" and "A.C. N/A". My question: how significant are...
  2. A

98 Explorers' Horror's

Thank you for the links. The 1st one is the one I've been using as amof. Well as of late, anyway. I was misled in a big way prior to finally finding this one online. I wont say names and I will spare the boring details, but am definitely on the right track. But again I thank you for your time.
  3. A

98 Explorers' Horror's

Thank you Random. Its actually been more like 8 cycles....and counting. My Ex is set in its ways. Stubborn like its owner. What can one do? Lol. But had I been privy to the proper execution, Im sure this madness would be behind me by now. Took twice to clear the evap and egr monitors, as did the...
  4. A

drive cycle to clear computer

I let it cool down for about 1 1/2 hrs between cycles. I figured it couldnt be too warm due to the fact I executed the cycles first thing in morning. And each cycle only took what approximately 8 mins. So again I figured engine shouldnt be too warm.
  5. A

98 Explorers' Horror's

Good afternoon Ex men and women. I'll cut thru the small talk and get to why I'm here. I've got a 98 Explorer Sport sohc 4.0 liter which in the past 4-5 months has been putting me through it. I'll spare the details on the rest of it and get to the point at hand. I took my Explorer to go get a...
  6. A

drive cycle to clear computer

Approximately how long did you let your car cool between cycles?
Back