Recent content by alexk | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Recent content by alexk

1. A

Just traded my 18 sport for a 21 ST

Love the Atlas blue. Went with the same for my 21 Limited. Hoping we're finally done with the pollen after all the rain this weekend
  2. A

New 2021 Ford Enthusiast ST

No, look closer. The 400a package is the enthusiast package they're talking about. On the lower part of the screen shot where it says equipment group it has it listed as being the standard for ST (400a) the link you posted is not the most up to date Order Guide.
  3. A

I don't have the link I can just download it as a pdf. Here is a screen shot of it though
  4. A

Maybe in Canada but in USA it's 4x4. I pulled the order guide it's listed as standard.
  5. A

It is still going to be standard 4wd/awd. Equipment wise it's basically an xlt 202a pkg with power fold mirrors and the digital dash.
  6. A

"Explorer" Hood Letters

Ah I forgot to check for you today. Email me tomorrow and remind me to take a look.
  7. A

2020 Explorer

Not crazy. That's why my 2015 was my last Explorer. Couldnt get comfortable no matter how I tried because there was no where for my foot to go comfortably. Switched to a 2016 MKX and when I went to replace that one same problem so I did an Edge this time.
  8. A

2020 Explorer

If Ford truly does honor that pricing that's awesome. If I didnt just lease a 19 Edge in October i would throw an order in for myself just because that's a steal. The only thing that I notice would be their way "out" is the part where it says this vehicle is not for sale.
  9. A

2020 Explorer

Wow pricing went down for 2020 model??? Never thought I would see the day that Ford lowered the price on something. If I have time tomorrow I'll have to go in and play around with some builds, although I wouldnt be surprised if that pricing isn't 100% accurate as of right now.
  10. A

2020 Aviator

Hmmm I'm torn...I love my 2016 Mkx but it hasn't exactly held up like I would want a 63k car to but this is beautiful. I planned on turning it in, in December but maybe I'll hold out for this. My friend has the 18 Navigator and it's a beautiful car.
  11. A

2019 Explorer Platinum vs 2019 Ford Edge ST

I have them in my 2016 MKX and no other seat compares to them. Personally I hated the multicontour seats of the Explorer, that's why I chose the Lincoln.
  12. A

2017 Sport Prices Paid

OP if your in San Diego like Peter said not sure if you tried Mossy Ford...they have 3 16 Magnetic ones...msrp is $51,640...if you offered them $48,366-$6000 rebate ($42,366) plus taxes and tags you should be driving out of there no problem.
  13. A

2017 Sport Prices Paid

Where are you located? If you can do a 16 there is significant savings on the right now, I have a $6000 rebate in my zone on 2016 Explorers.
  14. A

2017 Explorer Sport: what I love, and not so much

I wish they would make the front seats more comfortable. Can't get my left leg right in it, my 15 was good and my 13 was excellent but I couldn't find the right spot in a 16 or 17...mostly because of the foot location. It's a shame because I would for sure have gotten a 17 had there been...
  15. A

2017 MY Running Boards

They are a fixed running board and should be available to order through parts dept.
Back