Recent content by All out | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Recent content by All out

1. All out

2wd lift kit with spindles?

I have 2wd and did keys and shackles in the back. I had not seen this kit.
  2. All out

Lifted Sport Trac

Factory wheel but running a 265/75/r16 mud tire going to change wheels soon and also add 3 inch body lift
  3. All out

Lifted Sport Trac

I did the torsion keys and on the back I used shackles
  4. All out

Bed Extender!

Where can you get the pivot parts for bed extender I bought mine from someone and they rusted apart
  5. All out

Thanks people

I have to ad to this everyone jumps in and helps it has saved me a bunch of times.
  6. All out

2005, Sport Trac, 2WD

I just had my automatic go out with no warning at all. These transmissions are weak like the timming chains in the 4 liter engines.
  7. All out

Oil pan Gasket

So doesn't look like valve cover at all and trans was just out so we took the flywheel off and rear main was dry put the trans back in and now crazy leaking. For south Fl while it sat we had a couple cold days just a guess maybe upper oil pan or could the rear main just start pouring o and...
  8. All out

Oil pan Gasket

I'll take a peek
  9. All out

Oil pan Gasket

well as I get the parts together to do the V8 swap had to do a trans swap rear main was nice and dry now I have an engine oil leak looking like top of the oil pan not the lower pan. I have a 2002 2wd can I change it with out motor and trans still in the truck.
  10. All out

Transmission question

yeah haven't decided what I'm going with when we do the swap. After some more messing with mine might turn out to be something Semele and doing a new valve body I guess.
  11. All out

Transmission question

Well I thought mine would make it till i do the v8 swap but of course not. Found a 2002 explorer with a trans rebuilt not long ago but truck was wrecked will that transmission go in my 2002 sport trac with no issues. Thanks for the help in advance.
  12. All out

Thinking V8 Time

Mine is 2wd and ready to make it fun
  13. All out

Thinking V8 Time

i am thinking about taking a 302 making it a 347 and use a stand alone fuel injection kit. Any tdirections from you all who have going v8 not exactly working on a budget want to have something fun but don't want to go to crazy.
  14. All out

O/D off light flashing

Think fluid might have been a little low but did a filter change and put in some fresh fluid and seems great
  15. All out

O/D off light flashing

When I turned the truck off and back on it hasn't done it again but when I put it in reverse it waits like 2 seconds then goes into reverse
Back