Recent content by asanaya | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Recent content by asanaya

1. A

My 1997 Explorer cranks but it doesn't start.

well i have sold her, i hope to buy another car/truck with the money so i can use for school. When i get enough i will get another explorer but one with 5.0 and 4x4 Thanks so much for everyones help :) hope to post on here in a few years
  2. A

ok i got a usb obd2 scan tool to use with my laptop im going out to day to mess with it and try to get some codes!! wish me some luck
  3. A

Well i have bought a usb to obd2 connector and will be checking for the codes. I only hope works as expected! It is suppose to get here in like 3 days
  4. A

well this is my weekend project bc of my soccer and school work
  5. A

yes i do hear the fuel pump priming
  6. A

i am unable to take the truck to autozone
  7. A

yes i have checked the fuses and relays
  8. A

I'm guessing the shrader valve is the lil air tube looking thing on the fuel rail??no I've not checked for exact pressure do to lack of tools but if I push the lil notch down in the valve gas squirts out so I'm guess it has some pressure
  9. A

And yes the check engine light is one, does autozone allow you to barrow/rent a scan tool??
  10. A

No I've not check for fuel pressure or compression I don't have the tools available to me. Doesn't autozone lend you tools?? Or at least rent them?? Do you know where I could find those tools to do those test?? Thanks anthony
  11. A

OK my dad was driving home from work and then our 97 ford explorer just quit. His friend pulled him to our house and now its just sitting in our drive way. He said if i can get to run again i can keep it. Ok i have tested the battery, cam position sensor, maf, oil, crankshaft sensor, inertial...
Back