Recent content by awdrocks | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Recent content by awdrocks

1. A

Official ET/MPH List

Guys so sorry I have been missing in action! Ill get all the new times up. I have not had much time to even log and use the computer at all work has been crazy. Maybe there is a way for someone to take over on the updates?? :thumbsup:
  2. A

Official ET/MPH List

Thanks for the links. I'm getting pumped up again about building up my motor!
  3. A

Official ET/MPH List

Just looked for it under projects on the .com and I can't find it. If you have a linky please share :)
  4. A

Official ET/MPH List

My Talon is an auto also. Asking experiencing how snappy and consistant an auto can be with my X, I dont even want to bother having a 5spd. Maybe its also an age thing :) So is the magazine car also a 324ci? I'm also going to be running meth and will prob spin the crud out of the TVS. Is it...
  5. A

Official ET/MPH List

Thank you. My baby has been an incredible blessing thats for sure. Funny because his first word, and for MONTHS was "cars". Everything was CARS to him. I wonder where he got that? :p: I have big plans for the Talon. Its a 92' auto, looking for 750-800awhp on a hybrid HX50 turbo. With all the...
  6. A

Official ET/MPH List

Hey whats up Don. I have been busy with work, new baby boy and the Talon still. How have you been? How is your project coming along?
  7. A

Official ET/MPH List

Your in dpxtwo! Good job!
  8. A

Work in progress, TONS of pics.

Thats funny guys sadly I shed some tears right now laughing at the last few posts! NO thats not me. Its my buddys Volvo CAR. Dealer replaced one of his leaky turbos, and then I guess his other turbo let go and caught his car on fire! That was right down his street. Sorry I have been MIA. Ive...
  9. A

Official ET/MPH List

Yes these are definitely cars with potential. We bought a 92' not to long ago and made 555awhp on a hx35/40 at 33spi. Incredible fast, was like a bike. John Shephard (current world 1/4 holder on stock chassi car) sells upgraded tranny and transfer cases that can pretty much take anything you...
  10. A

Official ET/MPH List

Thanks Don. What kind of turbo? I have a 50 trim on it right now on the stock motor. I'm building another motor on the side and that will sport a Holset hybrid HX35/40. First goal is 600awhp on pump and meth, prob around 38psi. Explorer build is moving along but very slowly. As soon as I...
  11. A

Official ET/MPH List

Guys and gals, I am very sorry for the inconsistency on this thread. I have been overwhelmed with work and another project I have underway. A 1990 AWD Talon :) Please pm me if I have not updated your numbers. Thank you BTW I am cooking something that should land me in the 750-800whp range.
  12. A

Official ET/MPH List

Sorry I have not been back in a little while. I'll get you up. My eyes are closing shut right now but i'll honor your slip. Keep it up!
  13. A

Official ET/MPH List

Great job mounty... Your up!
  14. A

Official ET/MPH List

I agree. Ever wonder why I never put up Reds numbers? ;)
  15. A

Official ET/MPH List

New PB posted.
Back