Recent content by B2MountainMahcine | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Recent content by B2MountainMahcine

1. B

All of the wiring fun....

Great! Thank you for looking
  2. B

Rhett, BWP stands for 'Big White Plug' It's the round plug that goes through the firewall near the driver's feet and connects the dash harness to the headlight harness that surrounds the engine bay. BKennedy, thank you for the link. I will likely get one of these on order for both years of my...
  3. B

Bump - Anybody have pinouts for the BWP on a 1993 & 1994 Explorer? I'm really not digging the idea of tracing down every wire between the two... It doesn't sound like a good Saturday.
  4. B

I have done quite a bit of searching but everything I've found details the wiring changes necessary to use the Bronco's headlight harness. I can't find anybody who has utilized the headlight harness from the donor as well as a dash from another year explorer. I have fixed the lighting issues...
  5. B

I should note that all factory grounds have been verified at less than 1 ohm resistance to the battery so I doubt grounding issues (which was my first thought) but I will still be adding some extra grounds just in case.
  6. B

Hello, I'm currently in the process of a 4.0 swap into a 1989 Ford Bronco II. Here is the current component/wiring origin info: 1989 Bronco II 2.9 A/T - Stock Frame wiring utilized (From engine bay to rear lights, fuel pump, ABS module, Tcase, & rear diff) 1993 Ford Explorer 4.0 M/T -...
  7. B

New Member - Bronco II with more Explorer components than Bronco

Hello, I am a new member who is currently in the process of turning my Bronco II into an Explorer. The project started as a bone stock 1989 Ford Bronco II xl. Now it's a little less stock. Body & Frame are still 1989 Bronco II Interior has been swapped to 1990 Bronco II Eddie Bauer w/ heated...
Back