Recent content by BestMex13 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Recent content by BestMex13

1. B

Explorer Sport emblems

i need sum help finding an emblem for my Explorer...i need the Explorer Sport emlem that goes on the rear, i called Ford and they told me it was 'discontinued' because the model of my truck is 'way too old'....also any help on 'Ford' emblem would be nice too...my explorer is a 1995 thanx
  2. B

H.I.D. Head/Fog lights

hey PedroDaGr8 , Where can i buy those foggers?
  3. B

H.I.D. Head/Fog lights

Hi, i'm havin some trouble finding either some HID foglights(housing, lense and everything) or HID kit just for foglights are these available?, i have found some foglight HID's, but they are round lense with a blue halo on them... would I have to buy two kits, one for my headlights, and one for...
  4. B

No Amber?

hey, thanx 4 the help, because i was just wondering if it was street legal and instead of buying clear corners, i was just going to take off the amber reflector off myself (i read on here somewhere that doing this is better) -later
  5. B

No Amber?

Wassup...im new here...i got a 95 explorer sport, i live in Ocala, Florida... and now a question,: is removing the amber reflectors off of the corner of the headlight illegal?(info on Florida if possible). i have tried to look this up on google, but i haven't got any answers...so if u can help...
Back