Recent content by blkman9 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Recent content by blkman9

1. B

No Traction....

Whats up to everybody! I own a 91 Ford Explorer.When i,m going around turns{right hand turns} The rear end breaks loose,and if it,s raining{I live in Wa. State,when is it not raining}I lose total traction i have to let up on the gas.My tires are 50%,But it,s doing this since i,ve owned it {...
  2. B

Tap,Tap...Tap?

My 91 ford Explr 4.0L sounds like someone is rollin dice under the hood!The valves will tap for awhile then go away,Then start up again.Oil level is good, pressure seems to be ok,thats if my gauge is correct.I can sure use some help on this.I,m pretty good with the tools ( about a six,from 1-10)...
  3. B

"91" explorer Lift .....

Hello everyone. I was wondering how do I go about adding a bl and suspension lift to my 91,i,d like to run some 35,s....Hello....Anyone? :us:
  4. B

How to: Rebuild 4X4 Shift Motor

How difficult is it to add a body lift and suspenstion lift to my 91 explorer.I,d like to run some 35"s...Hello....anyone?
  5. B

How to: Rebuild 4X4 Shift Motor

Hello, I own a 91 Ford expl.I,ve replaced the 4x4 switch but i still have no lights ,nor is it enaging in 4x4. whats next??????
Back