Dismiss Notice

to Ford Explorer and Ranger owner generated reviews, discussion, tech tips, how to articles, off-road modifications, events, and more! Since 1996 we have been the #1 Ford Explorer resource on the Internet. We also cover the Explorer Sport Trac, Mercury Mountaineer, Lincoln Navigator, Mazda Navajo, Mazda Pickups, and the Aerostar.

Register Today It's free! This box will disappear once registered!

• Searches ExplorerForum.com
    blueka
    Last Activity:
    March 26, 2017 at 11:23 AM
    Positive ratings received:

Post Ratings

Received: Given:
    Like 7 4
    Thanks 0 0
    Useful 0 0
    Disagree 0 0
    Birthday:
    September 30, 1977 (Age: 39)
    Explorer

blueka

Elite Pickler, 39

Elite Explorer
    blueka was last seen:
    March 26, 2017 at 11:23 AM
      1. Sophia Jensen
        Sophia Jensen
        Hi, we would like to bypass the immobiliser for ever in our much loved Bessie, 1997 Ford Explorer from the UK. It has the model VIM171 made by Bosch fitted and no electric key.Right now, it is playing up and the car keeps stopping. We have tried the solenoids and they seem ok. Help please, Sophia
      2. LoquetusofBorg
        LoquetusofBorg
        Blueka are you there buddy. I have read your pickle post twice now and I am having start issues. The key on test worked great last week everything powered up and the system check on the message center said all things were great. I threw the rest of the top end of my motor back together and gave it the start test. I have the message center out and the headlight switch out but that should not effect the starting and it won't do anything except the normal key on sort of thing but no starter clicking. I thought it could be the battery and I have a jumper battery that I keep stored it is only 350 amp though and nothing. I have checked the fuses and they all seem to be good. Do you have any Ideas?
      3. LoquetusofBorg
        LoquetusofBorg
        Hi blueka,
        This is LoquetusofBorg. I finally getting my limited wire harness installed. I would like to ask you a few questions if I may.
        1.) did you install the ARC module (Automatic Ride Control) in your sport?
        or is it something I can leave off of my sport?
        2.) I am going to stick with my same anti-theft module and a few other modules that were the exact same number and electrical pins connector on my sport as is on the limited. What major or minor problems do you for-see with this?
      4. koda2000
        koda2000
        Hi, I'm looking for an OE front license plate bracket to fit a 2000 Explorer/Mountaineer. My daughter took hers out in a ditch a few weeks ago. Do you have any?
    • About

Birthday:
      September 30, 1977 (Age: 39)
      Explorer
      City, State:
      UK
      Year, Model & Trim Level:
      97 UK XL & 99 Sport V8
      Country - Optional:
      United Kingdom,
      Vehicle Specs:
      YES
      Engine:
      4.0 SOHC
      Year:
      Transmission:
      4 spd auto with O/D
      Transfer Case:
      auto/4hi/4lo
      Front Axle:
      Rear Axle:
      Tires:
      265/75/16 Grizzly Claws
      Wheels:
      Standard 16" with black inserts
      Audio/Video and Navigation:
      Sony 7" flip out screen up front, 2 x Sony 7" in headrests, Sony DVX-100 changer, MTX sub
      Communications:
      Sony Ericsson bluetooth handsfree kit
      Sliders / Bumpers:
      99 F&R bumpers
      Accessories:
      Leather/Tints
      Car Nut

Cars, Music, Films

Interact

Content:
      Yahoo! Messenger:
      blueka3