Dismiss Notice

Register Today It's free! This box will disappear once registered!

• Searches ExplorerForum.com
    blwnsmoke
    Last Activity:
    February 21, 2018 at 10:10 AM
    Positive ratings received:

Post Ratings

Received: Given:
    Like 133 3
    Thanks 30 2
    Useful 5 0
    Disagree 4 0

Followers 1

blwnsmoke

Staff Member Moderator Elite Explorer
    blwnsmoke was last seen:
    February 21, 2018 at 10:10 AM
      1. Tom Raneri
        Tom Raneri
        Hello blwnsmoke. Can you please assist me with purchasing Ford ESP for 2017 Explorer Platinum. I am interested in 8 years premium care extended warranty, with $100 deductible. thank you
      2. Mike Howell
        Mike Howell
        Hi blwnsmoke, I'm ready to purchase an ESP plan. Can you connect me with your contact? My 2016 Explorer Sport is about to tick over 36,000. I tried to DM you but couldn't figure out how to do that...sorry for the profile post.
      3. Tom Raneri
        Tom Raneri
        Hello blwnsmoke. Can you please assist me with purchasing Ford ESP for 2017 Explorer Platinum. I am interested in 8 years premium care extended warranty, wiht $100 deductible. thank you
      4. HMS18
        HMS18
        Hi blwnsmoke,
        I’m close to purchasing a new explorer Platinum in Canada and would like to know if you you find a dealership that do the ESP plan with in Canada.

Would appreciate your quick response,

Thanks

HMS
      5. Tim Jacques
        Tim Jacques
        I recently purchased a use Ford Edge Limited and it has the documented issue with the transmission thumping on the the way up at 30 mph. How do I determine which service bulletin would go with my issue and get this fixed?
        Thanks
      6. bbwb
        bbwb
        Hello blwnsmoke:
        I recently purchased a '17 Explorer XLT. I have been lurking on the site for a long time and have read that you have a contact for purchasing the Extended Warranty policies. Would you please share that information as I am interested in purchasing a plan. Any help would be appreciated.
        Thanks.
        bbwb (Robert)
      7. Tier1Terrier
        Tier1Terrier
        Hi. I wanted to reply to you privately about the ESP. Do you have a contact you could share with me? I'm REALLY close to purchasing (like today maybe) and want to walk into the deal knowing all my options clearly. Thanks a million in advance!
      8. Gatortailale
        Gatortailale
        Hi Blwnsmoke,

I was looking at the 2016 Ex and had a question on the Limited 2.3 boost 4wd with the 303A package - what benefit does the following provide? Would the 3.51 give a better mpg?
        • P245/50R20 Pirelli™ tires;
        • 3.51 axle ratio

Thanks!
    • About

City, State:
      Year, Model & Trim Level:
      2011 Explorer Limited
      Country - Optional:
      Vehicle Specs:
      NO

We Support Our Troops!