1. It's time for our yearly 2 for 1 Elite Explorer sale! Last day is November 30!

Right now you can purchase an Elite Explorer membership for $20 and receive a full two year membership!

Click Here to start your membership!

If you would like to extend an existing membership for two more years please contact "Rick" through a conversation/private message as I will have to set up existing memberships manually. Thank you and happy holidays!!!
    Dismiss Notice

Register Today It's free! This box will disappear once registered!

• Searches ExplorerForum.com
    BMan5150
    Last Activity:
    November 5, 2017
    Positive ratings received:

Post Ratings

Received: Given:
    Like 3 2
    Thanks 0 0
    Useful 0 0
    Disagree 0 0

BMan5150

BMan5150 was last seen:
    November 5, 2017
      1. xsportAC
        xsportAC
        Hi....i'm looking to get a set of continental dws 06 tires for the wife's explorer....glad to hear the review is positive.....are they still doing good?....what about road noise? is it any different than the original hankooks?....thanks,

Will
        1. BMan5150
          BMan5150
          Sorry- ever did see your note. contis are fine. They definitely perform well thus far and wear evenly when rotated properly (which I'm doing.). I would, however, say road noise is louder than when brand new. Not objectionable but they are a little louder than I'd like. Hankooks were not as loud at the same mileage but I hated the handling particularly in the cold/wet weather.
          September 21, 2017
    • About

City, State:
      O-HI-O
      Year, Model & Trim Level:
      2014 Ford Explorer Sport
      Country - Optional:
      USA
      Vehicle Specs:
      NO

Signature

2014 Ford Explorer Sport