Recent content by Boomer12 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Recent content by Boomer12

1. Boomer12

Boomer12

2. B

Boomer12's 2011 SVT Raptor

Added a few more things... ...and some raw footage out playing.
  3. B

King of the Hammers 2016 - Discussion and pics

Hope whoever is out there is staying warm. It was snowing all the way down to Lucerne and showing in the mid 30's on my way home from work this evening...
  4. B

Big Bear?

I'll more than likely be working, but feel free to stop by my "new" station just inside the Big Pine Flat campground and say hi...
  5. B

Truck Haven Jan 16-18

Welcome to R5!
  6. B

Truck Haven Hills, CA in October 25 - 26

Sitting at the dealership trying to get a coolant leak fixed under warranty. Still hoping to be down there somewhere between 4-6 this evening.
  7. B

Getting my shocks rebuilt and some new tires put on Wednesday, and then Thursday ripping the cb and a couple other small things out of the expo to move over to the truck.
  8. B

Short of being gone on a fire assignment, I'm in with the Raptor... Getting excited about hanging out with some of the old guard again.
  9. B

As if my truck didn't look fat enough already... I tentatively have the weekend off now, and was planning to arrive Friday in the late afternoon, but I may move that up a bit if there'll be a group showing earlier... I also might be having a buddy tag along, but he's kind of a youngster and...
  10. B

Sub'd Although if I make it it'll be with the 150 since my Ex is still a giant paper weight...
  11. B

Boomer12's 2011 SVT Raptor

I went out yesterday and bought myself a Sony HDR-AS30V, giving me a reason to go play in the dirt...
  12. B

Tbars Project "X" begins

Glad to see everything worked out, and I applogize for the initial delay. When we first chatted I thought I heard you say you were already on the 60. Otherwise I would've been a little quicker on the follow up text. :banghead: Just another excellent example of how important it is to be prepared...
  13. B

Ghost towns of the eastern Sierra's Sept. 2014

Depends on the dates that are set, and how busy work is. I'm sure the wife would love it though if it works out.
  14. B

Ghost towns of the eastern Sierra's Sept. 2014

Make a point to eat at the gas station in Lee Vining, it won't disappoint. Bodie is pretty cool, but only really worth a day at most. Tom's Place also has some of the best milkshakes around.
Back