Recent content by Brad C | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Recent content by Brad C

1. B

Is the Lincoln Aviator Reliable and Worth It?

Peter, you need to get out more..;)
  2. B

Dolly tow

Remember, you've been warned....
  3. B

Chicago Idling due to impact from COVID19

Honda just shut down for 6 days in Ohio.
  4. B

2017 Towing Question

There is an easier way...wireless controller. Even though I have a Sport that is wired from the factory for a brake controller, I find this much easier to use, a Curt Echo Mobile Trailer Brake Controller. Here's a link to it...you can find them much less than the retail price noted on their...
  5. B

Swollen Lug Nut Replacement

Yes. They are on her MKC now and will be on my Explorer come spring tire change. Zero issues.
  6. B

Swollen Lug Nut Replacement

I just bought 1 piece lug nuts for my 2019 Sport. They were already starting to swell when I did my annual tire swap to winter tires in December. My better half's 2016 Lincoln MKC, when we did the tire swap in December, were impossible to remove. The 19mm socket size would not go over the...
  7. B

2014 Sport - Wax Question

I used these guys ( Speed Detailing & Jax Wax ) on my 2019 Sport, the wife's MKC and all of my show cars. They have polishers, will travel and a super great people to boot!
  8. B

DE KI6FG

Welcome! de KG8S Brad.
  9. B

Roof Rail Separating

Please do. I'm on my 3 set of the old design clips now.
  10. B

Don't curb a rim / wheel

Did the same thing when I had my 2015 Sport. Mine was cheaper than your's, only $650.00. Ouch.
  11. B

2019 Explorer Horn Sound

It's not a good horn anywhere in the country! If Ford cheapened out on a simple horn, makes me wonder what else they got cheap on.
  12. B

2019 Explorer Horn Sound

They said ZERO about warranty being voided. With just 1 horn, it sounded pathetic, like a wounded moose. I cannot imagine another horn being added, as they had for all previous model years of this generation, would do any harm. It hasn't to mine and I have had to use the horn several times to...
  13. B

Issues at initial delivery

I got a service writer fired for that one time. No excuse. Period.
  14. B

Can't cancel Porsche Wheel & Tire Insurance

A letter from your attorney usually will do the trick.
  15. B

Liftgate window shattered

Sharon, I can say with 99.99% certainty your rates would not increase over this. I have over 38 years in the industry and never have any of my customers suffered such a surcharge. But that is your call.
Back