Recent content by Brandon L Armstrong | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Recent content by Brandon L Armstrong

1. B

Need help on stereo system...

What i did was used a corresponding bolt inside the dash near the radio and grounded it. Works perfectly.
  2. B

4th gen lift question

So i installed a 2 inch strut spacer lift and have my UCA sitting on my spring. I was wanting to know if i buy the BTF UCAs will it correct this issue? I looked and didnt see a definitive answer. Im running 295/70/17s
  3. B

Double din touchscreen radios?

I know this is old but i bought a Dual XDVD256BT fit perfectly with the double din install kit. I even ran the pink wire to a bolt for dvd playback while in motion. Back up camera was installed later then i installed a front camera and ran both to a channel selector. Cameras are wired direct so...
  4. B

4th Gen - Extended Upper Control Arms with Uni-ball joint

Hey guys sorry to revive an old thread but after reading through 1 question still wasnt answered. I have a 4th gen and did a 2 inch spacer lift front and back. I put 295/70/17s on and yes i have a slight rub on my UCA. I also noticed that my knuckle the ball joint makes sits against my spring...
Back