Recent content by CapeLimited | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Recent content by CapeLimited

1. C

Project Explobra

now this is just badassery!!
  2. C

“Explorer” on 3rd gen hood

I think that looks killer. Would be a beast to clean here in Florida though with the love bugs.
  3. C

Is this anybody here?

Good looking exploder.
  4. C

New Wheels, Tires, and Brakes for my 05 Limited.

I went with the power stop brand kit from autoanything.com. Here is the link: Power Stop Z23 Evolution Brake Kits The part number for our trucks is Power Stop - KC2722
  5. C

2005 limited wheels

2005 Explorer Limited 17 inch wheels with Bridgestone Dueller 255 70 17 tires. If you are in the Central Florida area, 400 bucks and take em home.
  6. C

I think it may look better with less wheel well space. What do you all think is the best way to lower? I am looking at new lowering springs. Any opinions??
  7. C

Here's how it looks now with new Vision Legend 142 20 inch wheels, Bridgestone Alenzas, and a Big Brake Kit. At 276,000 miles, it rides better than new.
  8. C

Thanks for the help, wifes X lifted pics, on 20s

Really good job. I don't usually like the look of lifted explorers but your look great.
  9. C

M/Ts for a stock 2005 with 17'' wheels

I was running 255/70 17 on my 2005 limited. I have since taken off the truck if anyone is interested in the wheels with tires, they are in central florida.....Bridgestone HT Duelers. No rubbing on stock height. Hunter balanced and ready to put on.
  10. C

Who can "chirp" their wheels?

OMG Rocket, insaine mods. I am happy with it for now. We will see about mods in the future. Your truck sounds very menacing. I will post some pics when I get a chance. Still a newbie with explorers but like it much more than the ranger that I had, and I really liked the ranger.
  11. C

Chirp Ok, all kidding aside, here what mine will do. You can see my mods below. With advance track on: From a dead stop and straight ahead, stomp the gas down all the way and no chirp. With advance track off: From a dead stop and straight ahead, chirp. With advance track off...
  12. C

Chirp Mine chirped all the way home tonight, but I was on the way home from the pet store.
  13. C

Cobra R 17's on 05 Limited?

Hey Guys, I have stock 17s on my truck with the chrome dress up covers that came with it. Cant seem to get it to balance so I am going to go with some Cobra R 17s. The new tires I just bought are Bridgestone Alenza's 245 65 17s. Will these tires work on these rims? I am going with the 5 x...
Back