Recent content by CarFreak146 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Recent content by CarFreak146

1. C

Installing New Shift Motor, But....

damn. ok. I was thinkin there was mor involved than that. Thanks!
  2. C

Installing New Shift Motor, But....

My currend one took a crap while in 4wd, so its stuck there. I know that new shift motors come in the 2wd position, so how do I get my t-case to 2hi so I can install the new motor? Just so y'all understand, I mean, how do I manually get it into 2hi with the current shift motor off the t-case...
  3. C

Stranger back from the dead

haha, I do remember that. that was a fun day.
  4. C

Looking for 31's and fender flares

hey local guys. I'm lookin for a set of 31" tires and a set of the cut-out fender flares to fit my 92 Ranger.... posted here b/c I'd rather not have to pay for shippin from somewhere else. let me know what you got!!
  5. C

haha, what's up man.... my buddy's son named it already. He calls it Mater, from the cars movie, b/c its rusty.
  6. C

Not anytime soon..... after I axle swapped my Explorer, I kinda missed the days of the TTB. it was more fun and challenging. I bought this truck as a winter driver b/c my current DD is an 01 Lightning and I don't want it out this winter. haha. I'm tryin to find a set of slightly used 31's and...
  7. C

Kansas City Area Explorers

hey ya'll.... I saw that site grow and die. too bad. alot of great people were a part of that.
  8. C

I don't know if any of the old guys are still here or not, but I was here ragularly about 5 years ago with my SAS'd 94 Explorer..... I'm back with a 92 Ranger. 4wd, 2.3, 5 spd, and teal. picked it up for $900. needs a pass. side door, rear main seal, power steering pump, and a few other things...
  9. C

Ford 8.8 Shaft Spline Count

Hey all, its been a LONG while since i've posted b/c I got rid of my Explorer about 6 months ago, but I have a quick question. I have two 8.8s, a 94 out of my Explorer, and a 91 out of a 2dr parts Explorer I had, and I have a gentleman interested in buying both of them, but he seems to think...
  10. C

2dr vs 4dr door sizes...

Hey Guys, I've got the parts Thread up and if you would please redirect your requests to there, I would greatly appreciate it so I don't miss anybody's requests and I can keep it more organized..... http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1583190#post1583190 Thanks --Ryan
  11. C

2dr vs 4dr door sizes...

yeah, but the seats are an odd color, I'm gonna get some pictures of it tonight and start a new thread about it. I'll post the link here. --Ryan
  12. C

2dr vs 4dr door sizes...

Hey guys. Just thought I'd update that I bought that Explorer. I bought it for a VERY good price. Anyway, it has a miss in the motor and HAS tilt steering. I'm gonna be partin it out. Anybody need anything. --Ryan
  13. C

2dr vs 4dr door sizes...

I have a set of halfs already, I just wann try and make another set b/c I'm not to keen on my first set. Thanks. Guys. I may try keepin this thing around for a coupla days too, and see if anybody needds any parts off it. --Ryan ps... would anybody happen to know if the Sports came with a...
  14. C

2dr vs 4dr door sizes...

so the front fenders or the hood won't work either then?? steering column?
  15. C

2dr vs 4dr door sizes...

Are the front door for a 2DR and a 4DR different?? I have a chance of gettin a 92 2dr for really cheap and wanna use the doors for half doors. will they fit on my 4dr??? Thanks. the sooner the help the better, and I appreciate any I can get as always. Thanks --ryan
Back