Recent content by CBoug76 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Recent content by CBoug76

1. CBoug76

A/T shift indicator showing incorrect gear?

Does anyone know if this might be the cause of my Shift Indicator suddenly going to "L" on my 1997 Ford Explorer Sport???? it has been on "L" since Saturday morning, and hasn't moved..... Has anyone ever seen a broken cable? or just the broken clip?
  2. CBoug76

Largest tires that will fit on a 97 explorer sport 4x4

The 265/75R16's do fit with trimming on a STOCK SUSPENSION Explorer...At least for what the thread says... the 1997... and I assume this is correct for the following years: 1995 thru 2001...I am NOT sure about 2002 and newer.... I have a 97, and they did fit when I had them....
  3. CBoug76

How to: Warrior Shackle Installation (pics)

TMelton, and how does this have to do with the Shackle install??? I would suggest that you post on the forum in a better area then the Suspension area that has nothing to do with drive-train! Thanks...
  4. CBoug76

How to: Warrior Shackle Installation (pics)

Tom on ANY leaf spring setup... one end of the Spring NEEDS to be solidly mounted/bolted. If you put shackles on both ends, thent he readend would have room to move front to back and the drive shafts could possibly come right out.
  5. CBoug76

How to: Fog Lights with Parking Lights

rcomp, Can you try to use the "Check Spelling" tool??? I can't figure out what wires your talking about!!
  6. CBoug76

How To determining the age of a tire...

When it comes to determining the age of a tire, it is easy to identify when a tire was manufactured by reading its Tire Identification Number (often referred to as the tire’s serial number). Unlike vehicle identification numbers (VINs) and the serial numbers used on many other consumer goods...
  7. CBoug76

Torsion Bar 101, Everything you Need to look for!

Do you mean thread size? or do you mean what size socket/wrench works for them?
  8. TorrsionBar101a

TorrsionBar101a

9. TorrsionBar101

TorrsionBar101

10. CBoug76

Please help, I need to make order in two days

IF YOU GET what I said in my first post on this thread, then you'll be OK. That will be for the front bumper ONLY. The Rear Bumper brackets are the ones that need to be modified to work. They are basically flat plates that need some new holes drilled. thats all....
  11. CBoug76

Where to Buy an Injector?

I have attached a photo of my Injector. The newer injectors are different then what you mention as a "red top"....
  12. CBoug76

Where to Buy an Injector?

Yes I am... When they cost anywhere from $50 to $75 each.... and I can barley afford 1, let alone 6.... I am only going to replace one.....
Back