Recent content by cello6996 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Recent content by cello6996

1. C

Baby it’s cold outside!

Damn that looks pretty cold too!
  2. C

Baby it’s cold outside!

How are you guys attaching pics? I've tried but not working I do not have any url for pics
  3. C

Baby it’s cold outside!

Sorry was trying to load a couple pics and lost everything. So damn cold. And some people do not want to believe anything about Global Warming, Wind gusts to 40 mph today Well Sunday temps are supposed to be better Seem most of the country is in an Artic Freeze!!! Even my indoor temp displays...
  4. C

Baby it’s cold outside!

REAL Temps in S.E Michigan. Baby it's CCCCOLD OUTSIDE
  5. C

Baby it’s cold outside!

REAL Temps in S.E Michigan. Baby it's CCCCOLD OUTSIDE
  6. C

How do I remove the 5R55S transmission plug to solenoid without breaking it??

Yes I've tried everything as well as a few friends who do this for a living and everyone has been scratching heads and brains. Unless at some time in the past someone glued it in; None of us can figure why it just will not come out. One friend says Ford is now putting in a water channel to...
  7. C

Thanks Motor City Fats I did buy some extra wide friction tape from Madison Electric on Northline just West Allen rd. they carry 2,1 1/2 and 3/4 in rolls fairly cheap. I found the solder shrinking butt connectors from Fastenal pack of 25 for just under $25 with tax. No crimping with these also...
  8. C

YES! MCF I really don't know. Nothing works and the plastic is so brittle it snaps every time I try to pull up on it. Guess I will have to cut and splice. That's the last thing I want to do especially in Michigan.
  9. C

Here is a link to a replacement plug that looks like the one I'm trying to pull to do an engine exchange. 5R55S 5R55W Transmission Wire Harness Pigtail Repair Kit For Solenoid Block Pack | eBay
  10. C

I have searched high and low through posts etc also tried Google and You Tube! I can not get this plug out and the one that came with the used engine I purchased is busted to hell along with a few other plugs. Can anyone tell me the trick? I have been told it has a clip; I see none! I know it...
  11. C

How do I Remove the Solenoid Wiring Harness in a 5R55E?

anyone have any tricks for unplugging the plug???
  12. C

Coolant Leak - puddled on top of engine

Really wish I found one of metal vs plastic! Heat and cold and plastic do not fair well over time.
  13. C

Coolant Leak - puddled on top of engine

Just did mine huge puddle on top of engine. Going to have to try the #8 o ring as darn sensor leaks under pressure. A old tip for anyone wanting to pressure test any newer systems with a reservoir attach a low pressure air to the reservoir hose be very careful to not use more than 13 psi! Works...
  14. C

Anyone know what plug this is for?

Thank you so much Iron Weasel and Roadrunner777 You guys are the best. Have a great holiday weekend!
  15. C

Anyone know what plug this is for?

I have been getting 341 KOEO code. I have been having an intermittent problem that it will not run at times and really bad gas millage as well as a sort of sweet or plastic type smell. I am going to get a fuel injector kit to test pump. Harbor Freight has master set on sale for $99 and on...
Back