• Register Today It's free!

Recent content by chad551

1. Imported Item

Imported Item

2. Pictures

Pictures

3. C

5th Annual EF S.M.O.R.R. 2013 Pre Halloween Spooktacular!! plse read

gman and brad, when/if you do the SAS on the black hole; let me know if you need a hand. Been awhile since I built a toy.
  4. C

Thermostat Leak Problem

WOW!! You took all that **** off to replace the housing? I must have been lucky when I did mine and only took off the CAI tube, and the plastic 4.0 cover, and upper radiator hose (obviously) to replace mine.
  5. C

SAS hubs question

Your truck does not have auto locking hubs.
  6. C

Custom front driveshaft problems

I did not have to modify my tranny x member. But I have seen alot of people who just built a new one with DOM, looks pretty simple to build.
  7. C

Moab 2013 - May 10-12

Oh forgot to mention I am very jealous of all you, and I hope you all have a fun safe trip in Moab and your return home. Regret for selling my rig is killing me now.:banghead:
  8. C

Moab 2013 - May 10-12

When I drove from St.Louis I stopped at Holiday Inn Express either in Colby,KS, or Goodland, KS. After Goodland,KS there is nothing left for a long time except gas stations. You might as well drive to Denver at that point. From Denver to Moab is where the fun starts. I always left STl around...
  9. C

Moab 2013 - May 10-12

REALLY regretting the sale of my beloved rig now... :banghead::(
  10. C

2002 Sport Trac SAS

Can't help you there most people on hear used saggy leafs
  11. C

2002 Sport Trac SAS

The axle does not change the type of leafs. So I would use the waggy leafs.
  12. C

2002 Sport Trac SAS

Stock shaft with a Gen 1 rag joint on the steering box end.
  13. C

2002 Sport Trac SAS

Gen 1 box and lines, using stock PS pump, and re-used the stock PS cooler.
  14. C

Fixing to join the 35" tire club!!

If you keep the IFS I would stick 33's and regear to 4:56. I personally would not run a 35 on an 8" rim, and I had the KM2 tires and I did not like them at all. They were great when they were brand new, but after 15k miles they were useless offroad.
Back