Recent content by chrisquelch | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Recent content by chrisquelch

1. chrisquelch

awww explorer parts for sale

Hi guys my 1998 explorer is for sale or I may brake it the engine had the chain tentions done according to previous owner. It has 4 new tyres and new battery its mot,ed and drives ok but needs some work any questions text me on 07830118325 Cheers Chris
  2. chrisquelch

i am back

it's mot,d Well the explorer went through the mot ok but tyres are a bit low so will have to replace them all. we are off to brixham for the pirate festival this weekend so it will have to wait till I get back
  3. chrisquelch

i am back

hi to the guys who remember me I have just brought a 1998 explorer after 2 years away. don't know yet if I will start dismantling for parts again just going to get the one I have on the road for now .
  4. chrisquelch

2000 black north face parts for sale. UK.

explorer parts hi steve all explorer parts have gone and I no longer dismantle explorers due to moving and no longer have the space. cheers chris
  5. chrisquelch

still here

hi guys iam still here now retired from work no longer breaking explorers. getting feed up with my v 70 so might buy another explorer. that will keep me from getting board. cheers chris:)
  6. chrisquelch

dismantling 1999 explorer

all parts sold long ago. cheers chris
  7. chrisquelch

explorer parts hi I to have stopped dismanteling explorers . your best bet is ebay . cheers chris
  8. chrisquelch

hi all the explorer parts are now sold just have a few parts that are spoken for. cheers chris
  9. chrisquelch

Wanted manifold/headers gaskets and bolts

hi steve there all still on the engine i have. cheers chris
  10. chrisquelch

hi i dont think they will fit as lens is diferent shape
  11. chrisquelch

hi fingers i only have the late type, cheers chris
  12. chrisquelch

F*cking Rant - Why Can't Things Be Simple? :mad:

hi you could cut a couple of small holes in the boot floor do the job then screw plates in place ones job done .they will be under the carpet and there if needed again. cheers chris
  13. chrisquelch

hi steve sorry mate i to am moving and wont have the time to fit it for you. cheers chris
  14. chrisquelch

engines hi steve to you £70 for the ford replacment one that was fitted in 2003. or theres a good runner engine only .i drove the car back from birmingham for free just collect. take them both for £70 buy one get one free this week. cheers chris
  15. chrisquelch

hi guys many members have asked me for parts over the last couple of months and i may have said i didnt have them but just started to dismantle a 1999 explorer which had a replacement engine by ford in 2003. it also has a zavoli multipoint lpg system i was going to keep the car but its...
Back