Recent content by davidbatmanfan | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Recent content by davidbatmanfan

1. D

Irritated...Please HELP!!!

I just wanted to thank everyone who helped me and especially thank you to Bob for the help. I opened the boot and found on broken wire and now its fixed.
  2. D

Thank you Bob i am a bit of a visual learner but they way you explained should be just fine.By the way i have Gorilla hands and once it stops raining i will keep everyone updated.The weekend is supposed to be clear i should have plenty of time.
  3. D

I tried accessing the junction box but how do you take it a part when the door is in the way.On top of that now my driver door lock wont lock now.No im even more pissed off.Ugh...
  4. D

Thanx Joe and a beer does sound good right now.
  5. D

Okay thank you everyone i will look there and give it a try.
  6. D

So the "junction" is just a pile of wires on the driverside a-pillar?
  7. D

None of the windows are working and i will give the testing a try.
  8. D

Hello everyone. This subject has came up numerous times but everyone always has some thing a little different.I have a 98 Explorer EB Edition and i have a problem with my power windows.My inside locks work i have a brand new master switch i have checked the fuse under the hood and under the...
  9. D

front clip swap

You can also install a Ranger bumper like i did.(=
  10. D

1996 Explorer Power Window Fix

Im trying to go off this but i have a 98 ex and my owners manual only goes to page 216.I tried everything except checking the wires.Ive gone through several switches then i bought a brand new one from ebay.What gets me why the lock works but the windows won't work when its coming from the same...
  11. D

driver door lock

Thank you for the info i will give it go once have some time to t5he car since i share it with my wife.
  12. D

driver door lock

My windows wont even roll down so i wont even be able to do all those steps on trying to fix my door lock.
  13. D

driver door lock

When i looked through the door latch it looked like the spring was still there and attached.
  14. D

driver door lock

Ive already ripped my inside door handle off twice.What upsets me that its only held on there by only 2 crappy screws.ugh.:thumbdwn:
  15. D

driver door lock

Thank you
Back