Recent content by davidmmm69 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Recent content by davidmmm69

1. D

LED headlight bulbs error message

My 2010 explorer does it but none of my other fords
  2. D

LED headlight bulbs error message

I've tried a few different ones and these are the ones that worked perfectly
  3. D

02 sensor question

I have a 2010. Just went through this with my 2004 sport trac. But I'm getting two codes 0054,0060 for 02 sensors on my 2010 explorer. How many 02 sensors on a 4.0 2010 explorer. Is it 3 like my 2004 trac? Because the codes are for both downstream sensors?
  4. D

2007 Ford Explorer XLT battery drain problem

I love watching Ivan from pinehollowdiagnostics on YouTube. He's the expert on this
  5. D

Take a screwdriver or something and physically push the latch on the side of the door to trick the doors into thinking they are closed
  6. D

Just latch the doors while open!
  7. D

Wire a resistor to headlight

These are what worked for me, tried others, but these were the only ones
  8. D

Rear bed bolt nut access?

I have one bolt that I can't tighten anymore as the not factory clip must have broken . Over the weekend I'm going to try and replace the clip and a new bolt from underneath without removing the bed and cap.
  9. D

Rear bed bolt nut access?

Did you get them from underneath
  10. D

2004 AC issue. Need help

On.my 2004 sport trac, It's only a winter truck when I can't drive my mustang gt. I drive it one week in July to get the sticker. But the condenser has a leak but it's cheaper to put a couple of $8.00 cans in it for a week. Anyway when I did this in July same thing you said, my Walmart can...
  11. D

4WD LIGHT NOT COMING ON.

So I've searched and haven't found this situation, 2010 explorer v6, So my 4x4 light will not come on and have verified that it still illuminates through gauge diagnostics. I hit 4x4 low button and the little light by the switch lights up and it goes into low, although no 4x4 light on...
  12. D

Rough idle / lean after warming up

Have you ever watched pinehollowdiagnostics on you tube, really amazing at finding these issues. Anyway on occasion and also just recently he got the extreme parts cannon where the customer went crazy swapping parts with aftermarket junk, Just remember , One of hardest things to explain to...
  13. D

Rear Spindle Assembly

I've bought from Detroit axle before and have had no issues. Usually if you are not in a hurry. But recently I've bought all my parts TRQ from 1AAUTO.COM and let me tell you boy do they stand by their parts. 18 months replaced my front two bearings with theirs, no issues. Now just last...
  14. D

UHaul towing with Ford Explorer NOT ALLOWED!!?!?!?!!????

Just do it online and put in that you have a 2011 explorer
Back