Recent content by DB_1 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Recent content by DB_1

1. D

Truck Haven Fall 2018 - Veterans Day Weekend

Went by a few camps but couldn't find you guys. I'll hang out at the old spot if someone can come by...thanks
  2. D

Loading up and heading out in an hour or so
  3. D

Wish I could join you out there Brian. I'll be halfway there working in Thermal tomorrow at The Thermal Club. It's a high falutin' private racetrack for the rich folks to play with their exotic cars. We are painting all the houses being built there. The houses are basically garages with a house...
  4. D

Needs tires, oil pan, registration and insurance. 40s would be nice but my half ton axles wouldn't agree. Thanks Rick
  5. D

Ranger is out of commission, just coming out to hang out with everyone and camp.
  6. D

I'm planning on going fri night through sat. Definitely in need of some camping. I'm no longer self employed so I can't make my own schedule like I used to.
  7. D

Weather has been beautiful here lately, hopefully it holds up. I'd join you but Ill be working. I've lived here 18 yrs now and still haven't been on the tram...someday. I have heard the food isn't that great at the restaurants up there so take that for what it's worth. Nearby in downtown are...
  8. D

There's a good flyover vid on the Coachella Valley page on FB/Instagram of the Box Canyon washout. I was in Pioneertown Friday night and it was getting pretty bad up there. Roads turned into rivers...it was a little scary getting back home to the low desert.
  9. D

I should be able to make it
  10. D

PLAN B Build

Neato...Might hit up Winter for some 40" MTRs. I don't think anything is happening with the Explorer.
  11. D

Truck Haven MLK 2018

Here's my contribution... I'll be there in a couple hours:burnout:
  12. D

Truck Haven MLK 2018

Who's staying through Sunday? My buddy Tim said he could make it out on Sunday if anyone is still at TH. I'm bringing my friend Jason (no vehicle) but he has to be back tomorrow afternoon. Soooo if people are still at TH, I'll drop Jason off and come back.
  13. D

Truck Haven MLK 2018

Shoot me a text if you feel like stopping by...if you don't have my # I'll PM it to you.
  14. D

Truck Haven MLK 2018

You coming out tomorrow? If you wanna stop by we can zap it with my welder.
  15. D

Truck Haven MLK 2018

Hey guys, planning on heading out sometime friday. I'll be in my DD unfortunately, the Ranger is still out of commission. I've got a bunch of mesquite wood to bring out. If someone feels like bringing a chainsaw there's some bigger rounds that need to be cut up.
Back