Recent content by DeliciousKeki | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Recent content by DeliciousKeki

1. D

seat swap question

you can swap in virtually any seat that fits in the space if you have a drill and a tap&die set. I swapped my 94 over to bench seats in about an hour.
  2. D

What Year Seats Will Fit My 1994??

Just have to measure up, with a little effort you can put almost any seat in as long as the seat isn't too big for the space
  3. D

serious water leak pleas help

Wish mine leaked heavily like that, mine leaks really slowly and makes it really hard to figure out where the leak is and I'd hate to do a bunch of work and buy gaskets for the wrong thing, just running on full water adding a gallon every saturday for a few months now lol
  4. D

Leaking Cargo Window??

I just took the windows out, got all the old seal off and threw some heavy black silicone (not sure exact kind) on it, put the windows back on, never had a problem. I just didn't see much point in just sealing one leaky section, with the windows so simple to take off I don't see why anyone...
  5. D

Keki's 94' Apocalyptic EX

Been awhile. Finished the tailgate Stripping out even more wire After removing some windows and tailgate Made a few cuts: Other nicks: new fuel pump, finally found a fuel gauge in the right series, got that put in, finally getting rid of the original cluster hooray! Bought a rear...
  6. D

What would this be worth were u live

Probably only 2-3k here, not much demand for 4x4s in flat Kansas
  7. D

460 into a first gen? LS Swap?

Thinking that it could fit if we move the radiator outside and cut out some of the old radiator supports
  8. D

Not like this, by the time we finish, there really wont be much left. We do some pretty crazy things here, a list of current projects: 1994 Ford explorer ZAPV with n/a v8 swap 1991 Dodge Dakota turbo v8 2003 Toyota Prius with a 6.8l V10 being shoved in the rear from an E350 1998 Ricer...
  9. D

Today we barbecued the fenders to medium-well, got one cut and rubbered, re-colored the headlight trim, grill, painted on some decals, grinded in some mad zombie claw effects, beat her up with some hammers a little bit, just overall got the theme on there. Kind of at a stopping point for the...
  10. D

92 Explorer Eddie bauer on 32's - Now 35's

Those are some huge swampers o=
  11. D

About halfway into dissecting the old cluster, now have voltmeter at 14v, oil pressure at 45 psi, and high beams light indicator. still needing check engine, check oil, battery and fuel. Btw temperature is averaging 180 with a 60 water 40 antifreeze. I might add the Speedometer actually fit...
  12. D

It's way past midnight now but we have a strong start, it's only monday and most of the major wiring is cleaned up. Going from the picture above, to this: The fuse box I plan on mounting to the lower section underneath the steering wheel, I will cut out a hole for it and add an opening panel...
  13. D

460 into a first gen? LS Swap?

I said earlier I was looking into rebuilding a 4.0, but I've also wanted to consider an LS swap and 460, I've never messed with LS series before so I don't know how it would go, just going from what people say, big power for cheap. I consider the 460 because its one of my favorite motors, I have...
  14. D

Update time! So here we were changing the exhaust manifold gaskets in the campus parking lot Even after continuous soaking in pb blaster over the course of 3 days and using a 3/8 drive with an extended handle turning slow as possible we still managed to break nearly every bolt. Most at the...
Back