Recent content by DragonOrca | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Recent content by DragonOrca

1. D

Manual transfer case question

So far I am looking for one (don't get much free time, also daily driver so it doesn't have much down time). Seems a borg warner 1354 is what you want, it seems like it should just bolt on. They are in rangers and Broncos of similar years. When I get more hands on will, update.
  2. D

I will have to investigate this, sounds promising.
  3. D

A quick and maybe silly question (again new to this) I would like to keep my Automatic transmission, but want to switch to a manual transfer case. Is this possible? How involved would it be?
  4. D

New to custom building

Thanks!
  5. D

New to custom building

I got a 94 Explorer for 10 years ago (my first and only car) and I finally have the means to put some upgrades into it. Right now it is stock (auto 4x4 doesn't work and a few other minor issues). I have done all the work on it myself (learned on my own) But I am sure I will be asking some silly...
  6. D

1994 Explorer XLT

I have had my 94 explorer for 10 years. With little issues. They are reliable vehicles. The automatic hubs are truble some, I am looking into building a off road vehicle out of mine.
  7. D

Odd alarm issue

Thanks, when I got the car it had a leak in that area. So can be quite early the issue.
  8. D

Odd alarm issue

This started a few months ago, I have just unplugged the horn for now. Anytime I use the headlights, even if I turn them on and off, (so if the headlights come on at all) as soon as I turn the car off the alarm sounds (lights and all). I have no ideas on the issue.. please help.
Back