Recent content by drakeguy22 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Recent content by drakeguy22

1. drakeguy22

Photos 3rd gen pic's

All im saying is that I had led heads, fogs, turns, tails, reverse, puddle, all interior and led light bar no issues whatsoever
  2. drakeguy22

Photos 3rd gen pic's

What are you talking about??? I had led in everything... no issues
  3. drakeguy22

Low oil pressure warning on LCD in aux

You have the motor out.... you might as well change it. Peace of mind will speak volumes just knowing you wont have to worry about it
  4. drakeguy22

Photos 3rd gen pic's

One foot in the corner by the kick panel hop up in.... I really hate running boards haha id rather struggle than see them on a vehicle. Especially around my neck of the woods. They put so much salt on the roads side steps act like shovels for it
  5. drakeguy22

Photos 3rd gen pic's

Thanks a lot man! I hate running boards on just about anything so they had to go... I think it's a nice clean look without them
  6. drakeguy22

Oil dipstick trouble

If it's broken off, its probably in the bottom of the oil pan. You would have to remove the pan and then reinstall it
  7. drakeguy22

Oil dipstick trouble

This is what the dipstick on my 02 looks like. Try heading to the junkyard and finding one
  8. drakeguy22

Replacing a 2003 explorer radiator, nightmare!

Just take your time and keep track of where everything came from. I replaced my transmission cooler a while back and removed my radiator in the process... its not as hard as your mind thinks
  9. drakeguy22

Transmission failure sos

Thank you very much
  10. drakeguy22

Transmission failure sos

Lmao! I almost posted something about using flex seal! Hahahaha
  11. drakeguy22

Transmission failure sos

This was not an easy thing to come up with... the first thing I came up with was a ratchet strap and a block hahaha. And then I said "you cant leave that there..." so then my gfs father and I came up with this. It only took all day ha. It does make me a little uneasy knowing that it could fail...
  12. drakeguy22

Transmission failure sos

Transmissions are expensive...
  13. drakeguy22

Transmission failure sos

Yeah there's no fixing it. Just what I have done now. But hell.... maybe it'll last longer than I think haha
  14. drakeguy22

P2135 and P2106 together

My rear differential has also gotten noisy as of lately.... 167k on it. If you don't mind me asking, what did you pay to replace the transmission???
  15. drakeguy22

Transmission failure sos

Haha thanks! I'm not saying it's right or proper but it works and it can buy me some time save some money and fix it properly.
Back