Recent content by DUBS03 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Recent content by DUBS03

1. D

2003 explorer xlt tailgate hinge

Yea, Ebay has them New OEM.
  2. D

For Sale Faded Pillar Covers Available !!!

If your pillars have faded and you would like to inexpensively enhance the look of your Explorer go to ebay and get yourself a set. The sellers name is (pillarcovers). Check out my album to see with your own eyes. The first 4 Pics are before and after. My ebay item # was 230690761605. The covers...
  3. D

Piano Black Pillar Covers installed and my Explorer is looking great. Check out my album.

Piano Black Pillar Covers installed and my Explorer is looking great. Check out my album.
  4. D

coil-over suspension for 02-up Explorers finally released

Okay this is perfect except that now I still need the correct shocks for these springs. Also when I go for the alignment will they be able to align without having to modify anything. Like the knuckles etc etc......?
  5. D

Lowering quick struts.

Hey all , I'm looking to lower my 03 Explorer the easiest way possible. I believe this can be done by swapping out the springs and struts. Am I correct and which quick struts should I get. Need a 2 or 3 inch drop all the way around. Basically I'm looking to do a swap of the quick struts and...
Back