Recent content by Dudedude11 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Recent content by Dudedude11

1. D

Won't start, loud rapid clicking sound

Just had the same problem. Battery terminals were ****. Snipped the wires reconnected them works now
  2. D

The cheapest, most creative lift for 1st Gen.

So with the coil spacers and shackles is chamber going to be a issue? Or is that only if you lift too much.?
  3. D

31 Inch Tires on stock 93 Explorer.

I haven't had any rubbing on the top except on some of the plastic part of the guard.Honestly if you're gonna at all go off-road and flex you're gonna want a lift
  4. D

Quick answer is I don't think they rub any less or more than the standard width maybe just in slightly different spots but I'd definitely recommend the new rims they have more of a deep dish look which I like better than stock
  5. D

The rims I got have a 4" backspacing which has them sit a little further out. Only rubs at a full turn actually! I'd assume it's better to have them further out and rub on a bumper rather than the frame. From what I've heard they don't rub at all with stock rims except maybe a bit on a full...
  6. D

Got my 15x10 rim and 31s. Completely stock suspension other than some new shocks, does rub at a full turn now wondering how much I need to cut any ideas?
  7. D

Solved Lifts and Max tire sizes

Anyone know if a 10 inch wide rim will fit a stock 93 explorer? 4" offset I velibel
  8. D

3.75" Backspacing vs. 4.0" bs???

Any tips on running a 31by10 tire with a 15x10 rim? Will it fit a stock 93?
  9. D

biggest tires on stock 93 explorer

Stock rims?
  10. D

Dupli-Color Paint Job - How To Thread

Looks great , quick question Did you take the grill off to paint it?
  11. D

3.75" Backspacing vs. 4.0" bs???

Anyone have any pictures for example? Sucks being a visual person haha
  12. D

Awesome thanks for the help I'll probably look into some 8" wide rims then. Was just hoping to get a wider stance but I'm afraid of the rubbing
  13. D

Or do you recommend a less wide rim?
  14. D

Thanks for the example! You think that would fit on a stock 93 ?
  15. D

I've got a stock 93 xlt 2wd looking into getting new rims and tires. Probably going with the 31s,would a 15x10 rim make any difference?
Back