Recent content by EMG7895 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Recent content by EMG7895

1. E

Parting out 97 Mountaineer 5.0 AWD with Gray leather interior

Do you have a set of tail lights?
  2. E

4406 swap

http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=358450 If you can pick it up this weekend its yours, otherwise its getting junked
  3. E

98-01 AWD shafts and t-case + random parts

Anyone need any of this? Looking to clean out the garage edit: Also have a Mac intake for a 99 with the filter and cover (used for about 12000 miles)- $120
  4. E

4406 front output shaft end play

After talking to a trans shop the best guess without a tear down was new bearings were needed. This was based on the fact that the noise disappeared with the driveshaft removed. But a clean 60k mile case was a better option at $100 at a yard nearby.
  5. E

4406 front output shaft end play

Had the same problem along with a leaking front output seal, and a loud chirping noise. Also noticed in and out play in the shaft. Ending up swapping for another case.
  6. E

Free 4406 manual shift, bad front output

For the cost of crating and shipping I bet you could find one in better shape close by.
  7. E

Free 4406 manual shift, bad front output

4406 manual shift from a 2001 f150, unknown mileage. Ran it in my mountaineer for about a year until the front output started leaking and making a chirping sound with the driveshaft installed. Otherwise shifted and worked fine. If you think you could use/fix it come get it, located in RI.
  8. E

Powdercoated Bumper by Turdle

Almost 2 years later and still looking great! Its pretty dirty now, but I'll grab some pictures of how its holding up when I can get it cleaned up.
  9. E

99 5.0 v8 Parts (OR Whole truck) For Sale

Any chance either of the two little rubber stops that hold the hood up mounted on the core support are ok?
  10. E

Wanted NEW valve covers preferably aftermarket

I've got a set in good shape, pm me your email and I can get you pictures tomorrow.
  11. E

4406 Front output leak?

Ended up scoring a new to me case with 55k on it for $100, not worth rebuilding mine at that price. I would be willing to tear down the old case and post pictures given time/interest here.
  12. E

4406 Front output leak?

Update: front output bearing is going, causing the seal leak. Looks like it could be simple to rebuild
  13. E

5.0 Coyote Adrenalin engine swap

Look great so far, very interested to see how you integrate the electronics.
  14. E

Replacing Radiator in my 5.0

I ordered everything from rock auto, got the job done in an afternoon. I found that knowing beforehand how to separate the radiator and condenser made the job much easier than many make it out to be. Careful with the trans cooler lines, they can be delicate and tough to get a good seal without...
Back